Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Impossible to do tnanksgiving quest if ur under lvl 40

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to do tnanksgiving quest if ur under lvl 40

Just that, we get 14 days to do it, and if your under 40 you can only get 2 shards per day even if you are a casher. That means -40 players can get max 5 chests, and even best scenario you get 3 jigsaws per chest thats only 15. You need 30.

Thanks for the flawed event for those of us under lvl 40

big casher can get it in 5 min or so
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

no, you cant, you dont have the option to train mounts until lvl 40

Comment

you just went full ♥♥♥♥, the quests are still there for -40, you can still gain the prizes, only thing is you don't have a mount until level 40. so you have to keep the items till you are able to use them at level 40, and the guy is talking about the repeatable alchemy quest, where cashers can just use it then hand in quest and repeat.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-24-2012, 03:45 AM. Reason: We don't like that word around here

Comment

Nono, the upgrade mount s the ONLY repeatable quest, I do the alchemy and arena quest each day. Those are BOTH once a day quests....sooo mr smart that means I can ONLY obtain two...TWO shards per day. A chest costs 3. Now with simple math explain how at max in 14 days I can obtain 30 jigsaws when in that 14 day span I can ONLY GET 15 AT BEST TOTAL?!?

May wanna retract that going full ♥♥♥♥ comment btw

Just to mention at least myself I do NOT have the mount option, maybe I'm bugged, but I'm pretty sure you don't get that feature until 40....facepalm

*I didn't use ♥♥♥♥ derogatory, I was simply asking him to edit his clear mistake. PS mod, can you pass this along please?
          Last edited by /snipes\; 11-24-2012, 04:58 AM.

Comment

nah your still an idiot, since the chest gives 1-3 of those puzzles, so it isn't always giving just one each time

Comment

ok, math time...

in 3 days you can get 2 chests
              in 2 chests you can get up to 6 pieces
              you get 5 chests in 14 days
              in 5 chests you get max 15 pieces
              you need 30 total
              =
              impossible

ty

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                nah your still an idiot, since the chest gives 1-3 of those puzzles, so it isn't always giving just one each time
                i wonder who the idiot is

Comment

Originally posted by R2377112 View Post
                  i wonder who the idiot is
                  I appreciate the obvious really!!!

I just want admins to realize their flaw in this event and either extend the time, or make the balen quest repeatable as well...or ADD 3rd daily quest. That way it isn't guaranteed you will complete the quest, but at least you HAVE a chance instead of basically trying yo lick your elbow for two weeks straight lol

Comment

Nah, that mount is for payers only, stop dreaming, I did.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Nah, that mount is for payers only, stop dreaming, I did.
                      I do pay, I can't get it since I'm not 40, non cashers are not the only dreamers...

Comment

dude, just save your balens till you hit 40 if your that worried about it being unfair to casher players below 40. It only takes 6-8 days to get 40.

Comment

I understand the time frame to get 40, thats not the point. The point is that even CASHERS CANNOT complete this quest within the given time frame if they are under level 40.

I myself am a mild casher myself, and there is no possible way to complete this quest without being lvl 40.

SUGGESTIONS -

*Extend the event to 30 days (the bare minimum needed to complete it under lvl AS a -40 casher...if you are extremely lucky)
                          *Add one more event quest to obtain an additional shard
                          *Make the alchemy quest repeatable

Again, you all don't seem to get it, it's a 14 day quest making it ABSOLUTELY impossible to achieve this quest EVEN AS A CASHER being lower than lvl 40.

*Any mod/admin input in this would be really appreciated
                          Last edited by /snipes\; 11-24-2012, 08:14 AM.

Comment

too bad then , maybe we can ask them for the same event again later since there is lvl restriction
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

doesn't this event last until the 5th?
                              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                              X