Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Whips and Gems to crypt shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whips and Gems to crypt shop

Basically just add mount whips and lvl 6+ gems to crypt shop. once we are lvl 80 and maxed everything we have no use of crypt
    shop . gold its not worth it i mean 180k gold per day for 180 crypt tokens just not worth it maybe lvl 6 gem for 400 crypt crypt tokens or maybe a lvl 9 for 1200 crypt tokens? but whips are more important so it would be nice like 1 mount whip for 1 crypt token or maybe 5 idk your wish but please add something like this to crypt shop because the shop is literally uselesswhen we are lvl 80 and maxed everything.

I agree put something worthy of crypt token in crypt shop coz its hard to get crypt token maxed at 180 per day if normal without crypt key...

Comment

In insignia shop you can buy soul crystal and soul seal and exp book while in crypt shop gold and kyanite geez so unfair... Put whips and mount hoofs in crypt token it will be balanced...

Comment

hey, now that you mention it…why not make those crazy blue, purple and yellow flames for Eudamon equipment upgrade available in Crypt Shops…?

Comment

Scrolls are the best ongoing buy. I use an attack scroll for every WB, and usually for DI & tok as well. And defense scrolls stack with tea, so you can use 4 of those to complement the teas any time you're buffing up.

And crypt tokens are the best way to get refinement crystals, since there's virtually no source of those any more. So while it would be nice to have some other options, crypt tokens are hardly worthless.

Comment

Scrolls,ok but its not worth it for that tiny boost. refinment crystals once u have the best skills what would u do buy more to get worse stats? limited again its not hard to make without also unless you are camper so whats there in crypt shop thats worth it? nothing if they add whips or gems or even lvl 60- 80 leg stones it would be worth it .I also think that 1 socketing rod for 400 crypt tokens is worth it + best part this will force campers to lvl up to get all the goodies

Comment

for level 80 toons who are maxed out do you think scrolls makes a difference...

Comment

Spread the news so the mentors can see and suggest to gm

Comment

meh got whips coming out my ears these days 680 a day for toknm and imnot the strongest around only 3.5mil br

Comment

I think some of these ideas are pretty good, I will pass along the suggestions, but as always that's really all I, or any mentor can do. We can not make them change or update the shop, though it would be nice after so long to see a little change in the crypt shop, I will agree there. End of the day though, all we can do is hope and wait and keep an eye out for future announcements. Thanks for making these suggestions and keep them coming.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ok my my recommended additongs are whips,socketing rods,gems,mahra/sep the first three are the most imp in my opinion

Comment

all material for uppgrading euda gear. advanced mahra and advanced spec. and also all material used too refining lv 80 gear, even the uppgraded one would be very nice to have in crypt shop. Please lol hoofs..ugh I gotta get ride of hoofs..they all over..hehe..and no mount to be hoofed :P
                        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

while your at it put red sylphs adv mahra and seps in too for 1 crypt token ( sarcasm)
                          BuzzKill
                          Shadow Vale

Comment

oh and do something to sylph crystaloid shop too the mount is not buyable and we all are soulmate + gold not worth like with the crypt shop

Comment

Originally posted by vish1 View Post
                              ok my my recommended additongs are whips,socketing rods,gems,mahra/sep the first three are the most imp in my opinion
                              I could do with the first 3 especially socketing rods and gems.

Comment

Working...
                              X