Mounts: How to get it and how they work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 more question on the mount/rest button
    I under stand that the stats stay the same only the movement speed is changed
    but why when i mouse over the exp bar do i have an exp total and under that a rested exp total? what is rested exp do/and how do I earn it?

Comment

also how do you level up your stable?

Comment

Originally posted by R23225153 View Post
        1 more question on the mount/rest button
        I under stand that the stats stay the same only the movement speed is changed
        but why when i mouse over the exp bar do i have an exp total and under that a rested exp total? what is rested exp do/and how do I earn it?
        this question have nothing to do with mount but okay let me explain it to you what it is.

it was in the last update, what it is is to help those people to been offline for a long time.

basically it's EXTRA EXP for you. if you are offline for more than 24 hr, you will start to accumulate Rested Exp. Rested exp will be used when you finally log in to help you a bit.
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by R23225153 View Post
          also how do you level up your stable?
          spend a lot on whips. notice as you train more, the exp bar on to bottom toward stable lv 2 goes up. so train a lot and you will eventually get stable lv2.
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

btw is it accurate? lvl 10 shop mount = 50m to get.. some says 2.5m .. which is the right one?
            KnowMeNot - S9 Archer

Comment

thankyou 御萧xXLJXx
              i hope copied that right

Comment

Originally posted by Omgosh! View Post
                btw is it accurate? lvl 10 shop mount = 50m to get.. some says 2.5m .. which is the right one?
                2.5 million is for each card, 20 card pieces make a mount card. You can synthesize the mount card in the blacksmith, under Items.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

it seems no one answered this yet.

anyone know whats total soul beast point of every mount? hmm when i c 500 soul beast on other player dunno how many mount is that o.o

nvm it seems beast soul amount represent how mount a player have >.<
                  Last edited by Xspada; 11-30-2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xspada View Post
                    it seems no one answered this yet.

anyone know whats total soul beast point of every mount? hmm when i c 500 soul beast on other player dunno how many mount is that o.o

nvm it seems beast soul amount represent how mount a player have >.<
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post296648

Click image for larger version

Name:	1144473a16ca4ad99ec62ad.png
Views:	1
Size:	279.8 KB
ID:	1662610

Comment

Working...
                    X