Battleground!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DST.... aka winter time .. right?....

Anyway atm the times are the correct ones, when I started a few months back the GMT server was GMT-1 now it is GMT + 0 (which it should be, its a GMT afterall)

So im guessing it should be the same with all the other servers.... So the old times should be wrong ones, they used to be 1 hour to late

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      DST.... aka winter time .. right?....

Anyway atm the times are the correct ones, when I started a few months back the GMT server was GMT-1 now it is GMT + 0 (which it should be, its a GMT afterall)

So im guessing it should be the same with all the other servers.... So the old times should be wrong ones, they used to be 1 hour to late
      DST is winter time yes

but that time is wrong for eastern players while for western players its the right time

so whats wrong to me can be right for u thats all
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I think not solve the problem, 2x bg per day would be the solution
        Last edited by Criysty17; 11-27-2012, 06:12 AM.

Comment

any answer?

Comment

yes.ofc!!!the best ideea!!!implement !

Comment

I vote no, if it's at an inappropriate time for you, try a different server.

Comment

I have a suggestion:Many players can't stay up until very late to participate in the essential battleground event and you can't get honor points please put another battleground or change time after the first Cross-server 3v3 or after Ragnoch and be two attempts per day and a system gives out inactive players battleground after 2-5 minutes.Please implement this idea to help players!

Do not tell me to change server or something!

I support this very suggestion, and I hope it can be implemented

Comment

NO! its very dificult!!

Comment

Originally posted by R23673421 View Post
                    I have a suggestion:Many players can't stay up until very late to participate in the essential battleground event and you can't get honor points please put another battleground or change time after the first Cross-server 3v3 or after Ragnoch and be two attempts per day and a system gives out inactive players battleground after 2-5 minutes.Please implement this idea to help players!

Do not tell me to change server or something!

I support this very suggestion, and I hope it can be implemented
                    change servers.

seriously... forget any progress you've made, if you can't do events needed to progress more, you're progress is in vain anyways and means nothing..

don't go screwing with good things, coss-server and ragnoch, many people are still working, maybe sleeping? people chose the servers they're on a lot because of WHEN the event times are!

Comment

i vote for no as you guys would ruin the gametime of those players who got an appropriate timezone with the server, one good lesson is to choose well the timezone that fits yours
                      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

***?ruin the gametime?2x bg ruin game time?you kidding?.......YES FOR 2X BG!

Comment

Working...
                        X