Battleground!

YES
    64.29%
    NO
    35.71%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    Sorry I use translator.

I have a suggestion:Many players can't stay up until very late to participate in the essential battleground event and you can't get honor points please put another battleground or change time after the first Cross-server 3v3 or after Ragnoch and be two attempts per day and a system gives out inactive players battleground after 2-5 minutes.Please implement this idea to help players!

Do not tell me to change server or something!

• Criysty17
    replied
    ***?ruin the gametime?2x bg ruin game time?you kidding?.......YES FOR 2X BG!

Leave a comment:

• malus1991
    replied
    i vote for no as you guys would ruin the gametime of those players who got an appropriate timezone with the server, one good lesson is to choose well the timezone that fits yours

Leave a comment:

• JohnSnake
    replied
    Originally posted by R23673421 View Post
    I have a suggestion:Many players can't stay up until very late to participate in the essential battleground event and you can't get honor points please put another battleground or change time after the first Cross-server 3v3 or after Ragnoch and be two attempts per day and a system gives out inactive players battleground after 2-5 minutes.Please implement this idea to help players!

I support this very suggestion, and I hope it can be implemented
    change servers.

seriously... forget any progress you've made, if you can't do events needed to progress more, you're progress is in vain anyways and means nothing..

don't go screwing with good things, coss-server and ragnoch, many people are still working, maybe sleeping? people chose the servers they're on a lot because of WHEN the event times are!

Leave a comment:

• R23673421
    replied
    NO! its very dificult!!

Leave a comment:

• R23673421
    replied

I support this very suggestion, and I hope it can be implemented

Leave a comment:

• squall6677
    replied
    I vote no, if it's at an inappropriate time for you, try a different server.

Leave a comment:

• Legolas50
    replied
    yes.ofc!!!the best ideea!!!implement !

Leave a comment:

• Criysty17
    replied
    any answer?

Leave a comment:

• Criysty17
    replied
    I think not solve the problem, 2x bg per day would be the solution
    Last edited by Criysty17; 11-27-2012, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    DST.... aka winter time .. right?....

Anyway atm the times are the correct ones, when I started a few months back the GMT server was GMT-1 now it is GMT + 0 (which it should be, its a GMT afterall)

So im guessing it should be the same with all the other servers.... So the old times should be wrong ones, they used to be 1 hour to late
    DST is winter time yes

but that time is wrong for eastern players while for western players its the right time

so whats wrong to me can be right for u thats all

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    DST.... aka winter time .. right?....

Anyway atm the times are the correct ones, when I started a few months back the GMT server was GMT-1 now it is GMT + 0 (which it should be, its a GMT afterall)

So im guessing it should be the same with all the other servers.... So the old times should be wrong ones, they used to be 1 hour to late

Leave a comment:

• R25492821
    replied
    sry helped me google translate:I'm from Central Europe, and I can not for battleground. :/ i dont have honors,Tittles,BG Shards. :/ I cant finish the current event and i have Tokens only from catacomb. ://///// and it is a great idea 2x daily bg. wait for the summer time?'s a joke?: D play so long without bg? you have other servers on a different time zone? what are they? where you have all lvl 40 +? with whom I do multiplayer dungeons? alone?: D Change server is really good idea .. and time change from winter to summer does not help me much. an hour later, it's just the wrong time.

Leave a comment:

• Criysty17
    replied
    when switching to summer time-bg will be later

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Criysty17 View Post
    Hyorinmaru6 I do not think you understand very well, the translator does not translate too well .I don't really understand what you said
    what i said was that we are running on a DST time we are not in original time

in march the time will change
    daylight saving is the real name if u don't understand just use google or Wikipedia to understand what DST is ok

Leave a comment:

Working...
X