Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground!

Sorry I use translator.

I have a suggestion:Many players can't stay up until very late to participate in the essential battleground event and you can't get honor points please put another battleground or change time after the first Cross-server 3v3 or after Ragnoch and be two attempts per day and a system gives out inactive players battleground after 2-5 minutes.Please implement this idea to help players!

Do not tell me to change server or something!
    YES
    64.29%
    NO
    35.71%

Originally posted by Criysty17 View Post
    Sorry I use translator.

I have a suggestion:Many players can't stay up until very late to participate in the essential battleground event and you can't get honor points please put another battleground or change time after the first Cross-server 3v3 or after Ragnoch and be two attempts per day and a system gives out inactive players battleground after 2-5 minutes.Please implement this idea to help players!

Do not tell me to change server or something!
    Good idea. And the 2 Battleground events have to be about 12 hours apart.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

yes definitly!!!!

Comment

thx,must wants admin,after ragnoch think it is perfectly,what do you think?
        Last edited by Criysty17; 11-24-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

thx,must wants admin,after ragnoch think it is perfectly,what do you think?
          after ragnoch or before bloodfang sounds good. if and if only r2 want to make it 2x.

Comment

yes,response from admins it can?

Comment

i vote no cause ragnoch sounds like its in the middle of most of the eastern and middle eastern time and also affects the fact that we can only attend 1 per day and 2nd is on an off time

now if it was a random after the first time like 1 BG in current time and another 3 or maybe 4 hrs forward then its a good idea cause 4 hrs time makes a huge difference even if ur on the other side of the world

R2 has its main pop from the eastern side and if this happens u can find alot of eastern players rioting (i won't bother rioting cause its too much work and lets face it rioting is just a total way of showing my weakness and i an't the kind to get mad at petty things)

but don't misunderstand me i am not saying a 2nd BG is a bad idea its just that ur timing is way off and if someone who trys to get to both and 1 person who can't get both compete we can see alot of changes such as a slowness in growth of BR

i think it would be best to make any time changing decisions after the DST time ends (which is in march)
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

r2 choose I propose an idea,it can be modified,2x bg is a good ideea,i want two attempts per day not just one,people want it
                Last edited by Criysty17; 11-24-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

yes for this, awesome suggestion!

Comment

Hyorinmaru6 I do not think you understand very well, the translator does not translate too well .I don't really understand what you said

Comment

Btw, good idea - change the server!

Comment

You post just for the sake of posting? I said: Do not tell me to change the server or something!

Comment

Hyorinmaru6 I do not think you understand very well, the translator does not translate too well .I don't really understand what you said
                          what i said was that we are running on a DST time we are not in original time

in march the time will change
                          daylight saving is the real name if u don't understand just use google or Wikipedia to understand what DST is ok
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

when switching to summer time-bg will be later

Comment

sry helped me google translate:I'm from Central Europe, and I can not for battleground. :/ i dont have honors,Tittles,BG Shards. :/ I cant finish the current event and i have Tokens only from catacomb. ://///// and it is a great idea 2x daily bg. wait for the summer time?'s a joke?: D play so long without bg? you have other servers on a different time zone? what are they? where you have all lvl 40 +? with whom I do multiplayer dungeons? alone?: D Change server is really good idea .. and time change from winter to summer does not help me much. an hour later, it's just the wrong time.

Comment

Working...
                              X