Master chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master chat

It would be great if, in guild chat the master had an other color of writing. You could expand that to ***. guild master or event put an other color. It would help to see chichat and important things especially in guild war.

I personally do not think this is a good idea. The players will listen to the guild master if he is respected, there is no need for another color when he is chatting.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
      I personally do not think this is a good idea. The players will listen to the guild master if he is respected, there is no need for another color when he is chatting.
      the reason he is asking for an another color for the Guild master in chat is cause when ur in an overcrowded GW (i mean when we have over 40 players we have a hard time seeing what the guild master says)

its a little hard to see the guild master give the battle plan
      so if there was a change in color or maybe a change in shade like in guild chat if the color was a little more darker greed with bold then players could have an easier time seeing
      but ur point is valid too so i think it should be like emmm
      it could only work in Guild chamber and in Guild wars or something like that

anyway this suggestion gets +1 good job noticing
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X