Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crazy Insane Monster Cashiers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... GG is here.. )

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

you wrong with the knight. i saw a knight in wartune server that have 100k in astral

Comment

Originally posted by J0hnB View Post
        you wrong with the knight. i saw a knight in wartune server that have 100k in astral
        i said OUR OWN.....

but yes i know...

*UPDATE* on the knight from Page 1

he is pretty insane yep..

Click image for larger version

Name:	MightyDavid.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	1662647
        Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

LOL u must see at Oceanic Server...

Comment

A new one for this thread notice he's only lv41, lv6 patk gems and the rest lv5.
            He's on kongregate Server 2/US-east.

Name:	coolbean.png
Size:	958.1 KB
ID:	1663936

Comment

You are way behind on piking and MightyDavid lol they spent another 10k or more since those pics, heres the new stats,

Name:	12pking.png
Views:	2
Size:	326.2 KB
ID:	1663937

and MD

IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

I wonder why David keeps his block rating SO LOW. Especially with the reflect proc from talent, it is more than benefical to stack block now. More survivability from the self heal, damage reduction, and reflect proc now. DEFINATELY worth stacking.
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                Weak warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                  I wonder why David keeps his block rating SO LOW. Especially with the reflect proc from talent, it is more than benefical to stack block now. More survivability from the self heal, damage reduction, and reflect proc now. DEFINATELY worth stacking.
                  It's pretty clear why. The game rewards raw/punch damage & defense - usually.
                  Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 01-13-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    It's pretty clear why. The game rewards raw/punch damage & defense - usually.
                    Well, I must disagree with that statement. Okay I can't compare myself to those guys, as I'm a casual casher, just hit VIP 7, and been VIP since September. But as of the block stacking part, it saved my rear end COUNTLESS times when grinding catacombs, and still now in nercopolis; in 3v3 arenas, I know I am a pain in the rear end to kill because of all that healing, and for Demon Temple lvl 65 MP, block makes so that only a suntoria keeps me alive, so basically, stacking block is more than good ALL AROUND.
                    My block astral will be lvl 7 soon, meaning 2500 block. I want 3000 by end of the month.

Name:	35mlers.jpg
Size:	803.9 KB
ID:	1663938
                    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                    Weak warrior

Comment

OK, here are the two top on the server..

Very STRONG Mage

Name:	SH_02 Jan. 13 02.04.jpg
Size:	219.4 KB
ID:	1663939

So-So Archer compared to some of the others posted.. But still a hard kill.

Name:	SH_03 Jan. 13 02.05.jpg
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	1663940

Comment

Well, I must disagree with that statement. Okay I can't compare myself to those guys, as I'm a casual casher, just hit VIP 7, and been VIP since September. But as of the block stacking part, it saved my rear end COUNTLESS times when grinding catacombs, and still now in nercopolis; in 3v3 arenas, I know I am a pain in the rear end to kill because of all that healing, and for Demon Temple lvl 65 MP, block makes so that only a suntoria keeps me alive, so basically, stacking block is more than good ALL AROUND.
                        My block astral will be lvl 7 soon, meaning 2500 block. I want 3000 by end of the month.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]31887[/ATTACH]
                        how do u get loads of gem 6 and 7 while ur only VIP 7 @@.

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
                          how do u get loads of gem 6 and 7 while ur only VIP 7 @@.
                          Simple enough lol: rushing catacombs to high level early in the game, using keys EVERY SINGLE DAY, even when had the "double catacomb" events (which meant 2 keys per day) and of course, saved all my crappy crit / charisma gems since beginning of the game, and converted the **** TON LOAD I had once patch allowed it. I USED to buy all the lvl 3 and 4 gems I saw at the market, but not anymore though. And from the shop: 85 balens for a crappy lvl 2?!? HELLLLL NOOOOOO!

Cheers!
                          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                          Weak warrior

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31887[/ATTACH]
                            I understand your point of view. I do.

Though I'm just under your caliber (54k vs 50k, VIP 7 vs VIP 8), it's pretty apparent that DDs overall have "carrying power" and "punch power". Knights - not so much. If you can carry on your server, it may be because of a lack of competition - and I say this with no disrespect. I mean, you could look around and notice that archers and mages, cashed of course, can carry through virtually *any* MPD, without the need for a knight. Why is that?

In the end, knights are nice to have - and players get this fuzzy feeling inside when a knight joins a party. A tank is great, usually - less wear and tear on the mages, less damage to the party overall, decent damage mitigation to the party and a couple other finer points. Problem is, if a mage or archer goes down, it's very likely the knight will. If you spin this around, I have seen countless times when a knight is the sacrificial lamb and, with just under one boss bar of health, the rest of the party can plod through. You can argue "lazy mage" or "archer with poor timing" but there are times where raw damage saves the day... and that spells doom for the knight.

After MPDs and duels though, it gets to be harder to justify the class further - but I'll save that for another thread.

Sorry for the off-topic post. I should know better.

Comment

So much money thrown away just for abit of pixels and being op in a virtual world. Stupidity is surely incurable x)

Comment

Originally posted by daunzey View Post
                                A new one for this thread notice he's only lv41, lv6 patk gems and the rest lv5.
                                He's on kongregate Server 2/US-east.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31880[/ATTACH]
                                How does a 41 have 17k astro points? How is that even possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X