Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crazy Insane Monster Cashiers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Insane Monster Cashiers!

I thought i was facing off against hackers the way they killed us so effortlessly

until later i decide to look their stats up.

freaking insane...

if you find this group in Arena....run far away...

1st up the the darn Archer i swore he was hacking when he hit our tank so hard.

turn out ..nope..he was just a Moooonnnnnsster Cashier

Click image for larger version

Name:	PiKinG.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	281.4 KB
ID:	1733558

now i know why the guy hit my team so hard.

Next up, his tank that was in front was even scarier tank. he can probably beat up any S1 knight 1v1 too.
    this guy was insane, impossible to take him down.

Name:	MightyDavid.jpg
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	1733559

another mage to look out for that kind hurt a bit was this one.
    she is easily beatable when she have a bad team like today. but she was still hard to take down as the last one standing.

Name:	Tomato.jpg
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	1733560

not as monster as the first 2 cashiers, but with all lv. 6 and 7 gems. still a crazier monster cashier.

Insane...
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

I would not want to fight against them.

Feel free to join

Comment

7 mounts already

Comment

if 700 = 7 mounts, 1150 = 11.5 mounts?
        ummm...

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
          if 700 = 7 mounts, 1150 = 11.5 mounts?
          ummm...
          The Beast Soul amount is the number of mounts.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

... oh maaan.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

omg, how can they do that ? unlimit balens ?

Comment

Originally posted by doxetu View Post
                omg, how can they do that ? unlimit balens ?
                unlimited bank account. lol

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

wait till comes wing out... then they 'll be more hyper mega boosted more
                  [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Character: Lanankuras
                  Class: Archer
                  Lv:80
                  Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                  And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

no one mentioned this, but did you guys see that the knight got 78k in astral? ... i barely got 8k only in astral lol. i can't even imagine how much gold that is... 1 billion?

Comment

you forgot to say those guys are from ************ which is a bit older then r2 servers but yeah crazy cashers I been told by someone that asked them how much they spent and both the archer and knight have spent a few 1,000 easy. I'm up to 12k attack 7k in def and 36k hp my self as an archer but haven't spent that much I only have spent 150 in all, my astrals still at lvl5 with 2 at lvl6 and don't have one lvl6 gem yet infact I still have a few at lvl4 been upping my gems with just crypt and guild spins and battle ground chests.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                        you forgot to say those guys are from ************ which is a bit older then r2 servers but yeah crazy cashers I been told by someone that asked them how much they spent and both the archer and knight have spent a few 1,000 easy. I'm up to 12k attack 7k in def and 36k hp my self as an archer but haven't spent that much I only have spent 150 in all, my astrals still at lvl5 with 2 at lvl6 and don't have one lvl6 gem yet infact I still have a few at lvl4 been upping my gems with just crypt and guild spins and battle ground chests.
                        i think you forgot a 0 there

i'm thinking at least...bare minimal 10,000 cash. AT LEAST
                        if you a casher you know how much you spend in this game and how far it get you...

there are a couple hundred dollar spenders, and then there are couple thousands spender, and then there are crazy insane Mooonnnsttterrr spenders that spend in the tens of thousands....

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                          i think you forgot a 0 there

i'm thinking at least...bare minimal 10,000 cash. AT LEAST
                          if you a casher you know how much you spend in this game and how far it get you...

there are a couple hundred dollar spenders, and then there are couple thousands spender, and then there are crazy insane Mooonnnsttterrr spenders that spend in the tens of thousands....
                          You sounded like there's a money war going on

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                            no one mentioned this, but did you guys see that the knight got 78k in astral? ... i barely got 8k only in astral lol. i can't even imagine how much gold that is... 1 billion?
                            you forgot more important thing, thousand of clicks (2 mill i spend on astral clickin already make my hand/fingers numb). how bout him?? he must be a kungfu master. lol.

Comment

lol I don't think around that much. Probably 700mi. But those are insane stats. Those must playing since games created xD
                              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                              X