Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crazy Insane Monster Cashiers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either he used the astral hack which is upto the devs to decide or he spent a ton of money using balens to get gold for astrals. Once you have the right ones its just a matter of time to make them grow with crops and other ways to buy gold etc, world boss gives nice gold without being in top 10.
    IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

Originally posted by Costro View Post
      How does a 41 have 17k astro points? How is that even possible.
      With lots of monies is my guess? + we at kongregate got the emergency maintenance too and his astrals were unaffected by it soo ya know >.>

Comment

Emergency maintenance didn't touch the astrals. I had a player on my server get his astrals lowered to all 1 after numerous users submitted tickets on him and then within the same day back to level 6 again and just slaughtering people in battleground while a bullhorn from a game master was telling him to contact him... This was all after the emergency maintenance.

Comment

what server is that knight on his astrals looked hacked to me i am on server 10 that is a super serrver now and no one even close to that and we got level 70 players
          Last edited by BrandiAnne; 01-13-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandiAnne View Post
            what server is that knight on his astrals looked hacked to me i am on server 10 that is a super serrver now and no one even close to that and we got level 70 players
            ************ server 1

Comment

The two players you've mentioned are the two strongest players on the ************ server nujmber 1 and have been there since Day 1, as have I. They have always been the strongest two and play the game constantly, every WB battle, every guild battle, always number 1 or 2 in arena, so you can imagine the millions upon millions of gold they have accumulated since the very first day. They also are both balen buyers/users and have dedicated themselves to being the 2 best players on the server. I would not nor do I suspect either of them of cheating since I've seen them grow and dominate from very very early on. They simply know what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
                The two players you've mentioned are the two strongest players on the ************ server nujmber 1 and have been there since Day 1, as have I. They have always been the strongest two and play the game constantly, every WB battle, every guild battle, always number 1 or 2 in arena, so you can imagine the millions upon millions of gold they have accumulated since the very first day. They also are both balen buyers/users and have dedicated themselves to being the 2 best players on the server. I would not nor do I suspect either of them of cheating since I've seen them grow and dominate from very very early on. They simply know what they are doing.
                Really? Spending thousands of bucks just to be able to do something in a virtual world don't seem as they know what they're doing, they're just being complete morons who think by pwning someone in virtual world will make 'em respectable or whatever. =)

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                  Really? Spending thousands of bucks just to be able to do something in a virtual world don't seem as they know what they're doing, they're just being complete morons who think by pwning someone in virtual world will make 'em respectable or whatever. =)
                  This is a lifestyle choice.
                  You may like to spend 10 bucks on a cup of coffee, or spend 2000 bucks flying to another continent for a 2 week holiday. Some people think it's a waste of money. But ultimately, it's a lifestyle choice.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't think insane amounts of cashing is idiotic, only if you spend it on stupid things. I know someone who spent $900 at once on CS just to buy other people vault and pack expanders instead of getting things to make themselves powerful. If you use the money right, you're not much of an idiot. And hell, if you have the money to spend, why the hell not?

Comment

Okay so lets get this right.................... It is idiotic to be a huge casher in a game but it is okay to buy stuff in real life that makes you look good? What's the difference here? Nothing justifies ones choice of lifestyle. .... ..... What did i just say? I am lost.........

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                        Okay so lets get this right.................... It is idiotic to be a huge casher in a game but it is okay to buy stuff in real life that makes you look good? What's the difference here? Nothing justifies ones choice of lifestyle. .... ..... What did i just say? I am lost.........
                        Looking good wont make you overpowered in real life, but here your appearance doesnt change (makes you look even uglier if you get wings) but you get overpowered.

Comment

Looking good wont make you overpowered in real life, but here your appearance doesnt change (makes you look even uglier if you get wings) but you get overpowered.
                          Regardless it is still a "waste" of money to spend thousands of dollars on anything except the necessities of live. That being said let others spend their money on what they want with out being ridiculed for doing so. Why do people spend 50+ dollars going to a movie theater when they can just watch it online instead? Why do people spend 1000s on clothing when they can go to the dollar store and get the same kind of clothing just with out the name brands? Get my point? Just bc you can't or choose not to splurg your money on things you feel is a "waste" don't tell others what to do or make fun of them for doing so. I am sure you bought "wasteful" things in your life as well. Maybe not for games but other materialistic items.

Comment

its there choice whatever make them happy we should be happy too. and besides its there money / decision.
                            permanent ban those hackers!
                            to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                            how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              Regardless it is still a "waste" of money to spend thousands of dollars on anything except the necessities of live. That being said let others spend their money on what they want with out being ridiculed for doing so. Why do people spend 50+ dollars going to a movie theater when they can just watch it online instead? Why do people spend 1000s on clothing when they can go to the dollar store and get the same kind of clothing just with out the name brands? Get my point? Just bc you can't or choose not to splurg your money on things you feel is a "waste" don't tell others what to do or make fun of them for doing so. I am sure you bought "wasteful" things in your life as well. Maybe not for games but other materialistic items.
                              well said well said !! O:-)
                              permanent ban those hackers!
                              to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                              how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Working...
                              X