Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do archers get 2 shots to others 1 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do archers get 2 shots to others 1 ?

I need to know why you would give one type of toon 2 shots to others 1 shot.

first off you give them a balanced defence against both pdef and mdef then you give them a faster attack
    and you give them a higher crit rate then both other toons and it forces me to ask why?

do the developers play archers and want to better then other types?

or do you just want one type to dominate the game.

it doesn't make any sense so i have to ask why even though i know the dev's will never post a reply

Its kinda weird when I use single hit skill (the one that recharges rage), archer picks multyshot AFTER I pick single one, archer hits first.. 2 attacks, even if the opponent didnt attacked, you got 1 hit, then 2 hits with sure crit, opponent 0. That's kinda unfair.

Comment

Right... welcome newbie.

If you think archers are strong then you are right, they are. World Boss dominance, massive and rapid damage early game. A real good choice for a starting character.

And when you get to level 45, where people run around with PvP set level 45 which reap off 1500 defense from their medium defense. Their HP drop so quickly, they don't eve have enough time to do damage, poor little archers.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Right... welcome newbie.

If you think archers are strong then you are right, they are. World Boss dominance, massive and rapid damage early game. A real good choice for a starting character.

And when you get to level 45, where people run around with PvP set level 45 which reap off 1500 defense from their medium defense. Their HP drop so quickly, they don't eve have enough time to do damage, poor little archers.
        agree with deathriver.

archers...just good at early game.

in late game...if you face a knight..sigh...your damage is just a tickle for them.

i play a knight then i quit.i dont have much patience to develop a knight.i hate to lose more in GA and BG.

but,

if you have a big heart,big patience,and big ***. ups. i mean a big cash. the knight will suitable for you.

archer will fall down,when high lvl. unless he have good cash,non cash archer will cry a lot.

mage is still the best when team GA and cata too.

the most advantae in playing archer is World Boss. you will get more gold than any other clas.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
          agree with deathriver.

archers...just good at early game.

in late game...if you face a knight..sigh...your damage is just a tickle for them.

i play a knight then i quit.i dont have much patience to develop a knight.i hate to lose more in GA and BG.

but,

if you have a big heart,big patience,and big ***. ups. i mean a big cash. the knight will suitable for you.

archer will fall down,when high lvl. unless he have good cash,non cash archer will cry a lot.

mage is still the best when team GA and cata too.

the most advantae in playing archer is World Boss. you will get more gold than any other clas.
          Cash? No, no... wrong again. Non cash Knights are already scary @_@, cash Knights are scarier D:
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Right... welcome newbie.

Although this is some what true, it doesnt answer his concern abut why an archer could get 2 shots in at end of battle while other classes only gets 1 shot. Oh and that reply that ive seen before about the reason being that mages need time to cast is **, because going by that logic, the archer would also need time to load the arrows into the bow, aim, and put power into it.

Comment

basically becuase the game isn't turn based but time based

what does that mean, well it means that each skill takes X seconds to execute/release/activate/come out..

archers skills are generallly quicker or faster than other classes so if a archer does..

archer: fast skill, fast skill

you: normal skill, normal skill

then archer will always hit first, even worse is if you do..

YOU: slow skill, slow skill

Archer: fast skill, fast skill

because you used a slow skill which takes longer to activate, a archers skills can sometimes come out twice to your once b/c of the speed of his skills and the fact that you chose a slower skill

depending on youor class each skill has a certain speed, use them youorself and experiemnt with them, watch to see how long they take to work

fastest: basic attacks (do nothing)

fast skills: rain of fire, others

normal speed skills: meteor, damnation, suntoria, restoration, others

slow skill: blessed light, others

fast skills can 'over take' slow skills and basic attacks can over take slow skills as well if enemy goes first and if you dont take to long

other way to look at it is like this: time it takes for each skill to be used or work

so you can see by this that two fast skills can be used faster than 1 slow skill or even some normal skills

fast skills: 1.5-2 secs

normal skills: 2.5-3 secs

slow skills: 4.5 secs

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                basically becuase the game isn't turn based but time based

what does that mean, well it means that each skill takes X seconds to execute/release/activate/come out..

archers skills are generallly quicker or faster than other classes so if a archer does..

archer: fast skill, fast skill

you: normal skill, normal skill

then archer will always hit first, even worse is if you do..

YOU: slow skill, slow skill

Archer: fast skill, fast skill

because you used a slow skill which takes longer to activate, a archers skills can sometimes come out twice to your once b/c of the speed of his skills and the fact that you chose a slower skill

depending on youor class each skill has a certain speed, use them youorself and experiemnt with them, watch to see how long they take to work

fastest: basic attacks (do nothing)

fast skills: rain of fire, others

normal speed skills: meteor, damnation, suntoria, restoration, others

slow skill: blessed light, others

fast skills can 'over take' slow skills and basic attacks can over take slow skills as well if enemy goes first and if you dont take to long

other way to look at it is like this: time it takes for each skill to be used or work

so you can see by this that two fast skills can be used faster than 1 slow skill or even some normal skills

fast skills: 1.5-2 secs

normal skills: 2.5-3 secs

slow skills: 4.5 secs
                ive done do nothing, rain of fire and lightning bolt, but archer still gets 2 shots and i get 1, and it always happens near end of battle

Comment

bolt is normal/slow skill.. dont use it near end of battle when you only need to hit archer one more time

different combos (of skills) have different speeds

dont do.. bolt, bolt. using the same skill (lightning bolt) twice in a row slows you down for some reason but you have to most times to get rage.

but do.. skill 1, skill 2, basic attack, skill 1, skill 2, basic attack..

or.. skill, basic attack, skill, basic attack, skill

And another thing i think some where i read that archers basic attack is fastest in the game & nearly always goes first!

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                    ive done do nothing, rain of fire and lightning bolt, but archer still gets 2 shots and i get 1, and it always happens near end of battle
                    Did he deepfreeze you? (That's the skill where he ran to the middle, jumped really high, shot at the back row, and then landed magically without broken legs, and scuttled back as fast as possible to the safe zone.)

Deepfreeze makes your casting much slower -- so he CAN shoot you 2 times when you're still screaming for your rain of fire to freakin TRIGGER.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                      Did he deepfreeze you? (That's the skill where he ran to the middle, jumped really high, shot at the back row, and then landed magically without broken legs, and scuttled back as fast as possible to the safe zone.)

Deepfreeze makes your casting much slower -- so he CAN shoot you 2 times when you're still screaming for your rain of fire to freakin TRIGGER.
                      nope we both have no status changes/effects

Comment

early game as a mage it annoys me a lot since they do such high damage with their multi shots and crits. Reaching level 40 it is starting to even out a bit as my aoes have gotten stronger but it is very annoying when I am one hit away from a kill and they get 2 turns in a row. Same happens with knights even with the 100% casting speed debuff, maybe thunderer is bugged.

Comment

well, mage skills get 2 shots rain of fire hits twice, so does meteor. and archers are squishy, i can outshoot a good archer easily. rain of fire, lightning, meteor, rain of fire and the archer is standing alone with only 1/2 his hp and i still have troops standing and against knights reflect damage, well, go ahead and shoot twice archers are nice, but not the end all be all
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

good question , the mystery of archers....

Comment

i can't log in at 2days , it's black screenn .. please help me

Comment

Working...
                              X