Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why do archers get 2 shots to others 1 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lols is that you white?

On topic, i also noticed this... archers sometimes does get 2 shots in a row towards the end of a duel, but i thought archers have that innate in them that they really are supposed to be faster.
    Ke3pEr
    Mage
    â€*Empireâ€* Guild
    @ Forgotten Dune(S21)

Comment

u can use skill after skill with no delay and archer can still hit u 2 times in a row. it's probably a hidden stat...
      Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
      Class: Mage / Knight
      Level: 39 / 39

Comment

firstly check your connection. from what i have experience knights n mage can double attack me too if my connection is slow.
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Seriously, i'm a mage and i can kill or out damage any archer there is.
          I have a high level archer it's boring i prefer Mage over Archer. There are knight level 58 in my guild that will cut any archer in half
          Name: Tyrial
          Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
          Level: 74
          Guild: ☣CAIN☣
          Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

im non-cash player , still kick *** (archer)

Comment

Archers need a slight increase in cast time or a cooldown added to their spell(s) i don't know which ones are causing it as i don't play one. I've had this happen several times where the archer gets a 2 for 1 skill shot when i using Lightning Bolt or even when they are debuffed with my slow cast time.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                Right... welcome newbie.

If you think archers are strong then you are right, they are. World Boss dominance, massive and rapid damage early game. A real good choice for a starting character.

And when you get to level 45, where people run around with PvP set level 45 which reap off 1500 defense from their medium defense. Their HP drop so quickly, they don't eve have enough time to do damage, poor little archers.

Totally true..i started a knight then saw all those archers......went on a new server started and archer....Worst mistake EVER......I still play it cuz im 60 and top of my server BUT should've stick with my knight.....Pass lvl 50 archers are weak....Knights beat em so easily with theyr high pdef...and mages aoe are killers....

Comment

first off all skills for all classes have a time it takes to cast as a archer it is the Delphic and deep freeze skills that take the lingest the arrow strike and multi strike are our fastest attacks stop complaining because everyone complains about everyone having a advantage over everyone else knights complain about things, mages complain ,and archers each class thinks all classes need to lose or gain something just play with what they give us and make the best of it i have not managed to overcome mages huge magic damage despite having almost 8 k mdef they still hurt me massively and i still cannot do 10k damage with one skill like a well built knight can do with his ultimate strike skill but i find ways to make my build competitive i don't complain that the DEVS change stuff just to suit me. Learn how to improve your character have you even looked at a strong character class same as yours and study there build that will help alot , have you even considered refining your gear to have boosts that actually help your characters stats such as having power and patk for damage dealers, or intellect for mages , making sure that you have power and Pdef,or hp for a knight , before you complain and whine because you are losing start to look to see what you can do to make your character build better.

Comment

Good god you put some comma in there, i kept running out of breath reading you post.

But going back to the topic, i fully agree on what you said. :-)
                    Ke3pEr
                    Mage
                    â€*Empireâ€* Guild
                    @ Forgotten Dune(S21)

Comment

hehehe archer are overrated.. try do nightmare and u see how useless deepfreeze is or should i said that skill are not effective? lol
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Cash? No, no... wrong again. Non cash Knights are already scary @_@, cash Knights are scarier D:
                        +1 million for this

Comment

Working...
                        X