Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uncheck rewards attempt sometimes not working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncheck rewards attempt sometimes not working?

not sure just me or universal, for the few times i helped spire nm & DI without checking the rewards attempt box, i still received rewards & my attempt was still used.

to be sure it wasn't me who had forgotten to uncheck the box, i took a video of my last 2 spire & DI help. neither checkmarks seemed to have saved my attempts.

unchecking attempts had worked before. just wondering if this also happened to anyone else?

It might still work on regular mpds, but I don't trust it at all any more. It definitely doesn't work for spire, last time I tried, and I don't think I even got rewards at all, but I might have missed it since I wasn't expecting them. A lot of people noticed the spire one was broken when spire NM was introduced, since it wouldn't let you in without running normal first, but I don't want to risk my attempts on anything else just to confirm it's broken.

Comment

yes, its happening often. ive helped someone in normal spire a few times before i ran spire nightmare and it took my attempt and gave me rewards for normal. checked with multiple people on my server and its common.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
        yes, its happening often. ive helped someone in normal spire a few times before i ran spire nightmare and it took my attempt and gave me rewards for normal. checked with multiple people on my server and its common.
        Then you didnt have mpd attempt, i know, one has nothting to do with the other, but when you have mpd attempt, you can run spire normal without attempt, with no problem., after that you stil also have your mpd attempt.

So best daily run, first spire (help) and as last your own mpd.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
          Then you didnt have mpd attempt, i know, one has nothting to do with the other, but when you have mpd attempt, you can run spire normal without attempt, with no problem., after that you stil also have your mpd attempt.

So best daily run, first spire (help) and as last your own mpd.
          wow lol that is important info i usually solo or 2-man mpd & bi, enter & leave tok nm, & hold off attempt for di & spire nm for full team & will do spire normal if team is offline for the day. guess i have to move mpd to the end from now on.

Comment

I have found that if you run an mpd and then after finishing stay in the room and then change the room to spire and uncheck the box it uses the rewards. BUT if u all leave the room and then make a new spire room from scratch and then uncheck it should be fine then and not use u`r attempt. Well thats seems to be my observation anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X