Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

5.2 patch discussion and feedback.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.2 patch discussion and feedback.

now that every server got the patch, time for the discussion to begin!

lets start with the pro and cons of the new patch. please help me update the list with your comments.

Pro
    - more inventory spaces, although it cost 2500 (bound)balens to open the treasure page.
    - new covenants. 1-click farm and wild boss search seems very useful
    - less laggy (YMMV). idk about others, but mine feels less laggy by a bit.
    - devotion rewards. finally they got rid of that stupid devotion wheel and put back the old format.

cons
    - no shortcut for solo and sylph arena, must talk to the npc to do it.
    - no more eudamon skill books in guild shop.

unconfirmed
    - TOK. supposed to be fixed, but must wait for reset to check. can anyone from the test server provide more info for this?

side note: its pretty stupid that people must wait for their VIP/covenant to reset to get the new benefit. what about some loyal customers who have their VIP/covenant still active for more than a month?
    Last edited by Arlad; 12-19-2015, 01:06 PM.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Tok does less damage to you, but as a mage with 1.3 million br I still can't hurt them even on easy. And they also still have the overpowered heals as well. Just takes them longer to kill you now. And the treasure inventory unlocks 5 full pages, which is weird...since it's such a limited number of items that can be placed in it..but w/e. Vip weekly gifts also got revamped and are pretty cool. As vip 6 you get...I think it was like 1.4 or 1.6 million gold, 120 training whips 600 or so soul crystals, 60 vip tokens, and some luck stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylf3 View Post
      Tok does less damage to you, but as a mage with 1.3 million br I still can't hurt them even on easy. And they also still have the overpowered heals as well. Just takes them longer to kill you now.
      i see.
      the main problem was in the eudamon's stats. have they fix this yet?
      and just to make sure, you are from the test servers right?
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Is the treasure inventory permanent or temporary? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
          i bought it and there's no date limit on the bottom, so i assume it's permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
            permanent and for 2500 bound balens its a steal
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

anyway, the dimension page turn out to be disappointing. you still need to have the dimension coordinates in your inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                anyway, the dimension page turn out to be disappointing. you still need to have the dimension coordinates in your inventory.
                I don't get this. Why have a special inventory for dims when it is still stored in both places. I am thinking this is not intended but who knows with r2.

Comment

They fixed a few abusive glitches/bugs at least(eudaemon bounty target etc), lets see if they actually fixed any of the bugs that doesn't give us freebies

Comment

Not from a test realm no....589, but patch is live for everyone now. As far as I can tell gem page is permanent and you actually get 5 full pages for your 2500 balens...bought it on an alt..who only had about 10 things to store on it lol

Comment

About the tattoo sytem, where do you get advanced henna at?

Comment

ToK not changed still impossible to do normal with 2m br players.
                        Are you already needing adv henna ? You have maxed all your tattoos ?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                          About the tattoo sytem, where do you get advanced henna at?
                          Big spenders/recharges/etc to come in later days. Other sources maybe after the money drain.

Comment

pro's

- altar spin wheel, if your not vip, way much faster.
                            - devotion, even if you need 115, its stil easy to get.
                            - covenant, i love it.
                            - tattoo system easy to do.
                            - more inv space, at this moment not needed, but its a great option.
                            - the use of eud skills, can choice wich one you want to upgrade.
                            - arena seems to be less laggy

cons
                            no eud skills in guild shop.
                            arena/solo arena, timer.
                            dont know if its bugged or intentional, changing res chrystals, need to remove them first now, instead of replacing.
                            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                            Server: S444 Silent Arena
                            Char: Knight
                            Lvl: 80
                            Br: 6m and crowing.
                            Main Sylph: Arise
                            Guard: Oracle

Comment

I just wanna know who invented the idea to remove slyph arena and solo duel timers and why?.To force people buy vip or if u dont buy u cant even keep the cd of those things?.U tryin to say that?.Now i have to go from once place to another in city and keep a watch for those things clealry a ♥♥♥♥ nothin more.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-10-2015, 05:50 PM. Reason: language
                              R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

Working...
                              X