Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Henna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henna

2 Teamates got free hanna for make their first tattoo and clear the quest "Cleanse a tattoo", the question is : why i didn't got hanna for my first tattoo ?

I got a total of 200 free for completing the quests, but almost no one else did, I have no idea why. Not like it's a huge amount, maybe a couple of days jump start, but it's inexplicably random.

Comment

Yeah if you plan your harvesting, and such you can make 300+ each day, so it's not a big deal, however quite annoying some got and others didn't.

Comment

They'll just put a ton of it in some spender event so who gives a fly anyways
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

logged on to first alt (for trying new features), got 100 from the 1st quest (did not complete the 2nd & so on quests yet). logged on to mage toon, got nothing from the first quest. logged on to main toon, checked the quest rewards, henna is not included in there, did not complete the quest.

Comment

Working...
          X