Henna Lab raiding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henna Lab raiding

Just checked my weakling alt's raid log. She got hit by people on other servers. So this is server vs. server? Or is it just like the old sylph arena, where you could select your victims & they could be on your server or on another server?

you can choose who you raid, and ive looked at the people and their info, and it would seem that some are from my server, while others "probably" are not, as ive never heard of their guilds or seen them. im on an older server, that has had a few merges, so i would assume its possible i dont know all people or guilds, but i cant find some of them anywhere.

Comment

mine got all from other servers (i know for sure). refreshed raid targets a few times & finally got someone on same server. so it IS the old sylph arena, except now it's cross-server 'plundering', not just 'defeating' *vomits*

Comment

it seems that nothing is really being "taken" from the other person, so really its just dueling someone, in this case from any server, for a different reward. i cant confirm it, because i havent been raided yet. but ive heard a bit about it.

when someone raids me i will know if i loose anything for sure

EDIT: seems i have lost henna. sorry bout that. though even at that its still not a lot when you think about it. its a completely free material.
        Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 12-19-2015, 07:01 PM. Reason: updated

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
          it seems that nothing is really being "taken" from the other person, so really its just dueling someone, in this case from any server, for a different reward. i cant confirm it, because i havent been raided yet. but ive heard a bit about it.

when someone rains me i will know if i loose anything for sure
          You do lose, I got hit once lost 2 henna, so on one lab went from 50 to 48 henna, max you can get hit is 3 times on a lab, and max you can lose (that I've seen at least) is 5. So really not a big deal.

People need to grow a backbone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            You do lose, I got hit once lost 2 henna, so on one lab went from 50 to 48 henna, max you can get hit is 3 times on a lab, and max you can lose (that I've seen at least) is 5. So really not a big deal.

Losing 15 out of 50 is a 30% loss, so hardly trivial, while the raiding players aren't really gaining all that much. Practically anyone can manage 300 per day from just making your own, and raiding is at max 25 per day, so I don't see the point, unless you just like picking on weaker players. I'm going to avoid raids unless there is an event for it, or if I start getting raided a lot myself.

Comment

i see, thanks for that info. just gonna throw that on the list of pvp related things and accept it then. even if its costing rewards when someone raids its just part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                Losing 15 out of 50 is a 30% loss, so hardly trivial, while the raiding players aren't really gaining all that much. Practically anyone can manage 300 per day from just making your own, and raiding is at max 25 per day, so I don't see the point, unless you just like picking on weaker players. I'm going to avoid raids unless there is an event for it, or if I start getting raided a lot myself.
                Lose 15, raid and get 25. 10 profit... so still, hardly a big deal.

Comment

Lose 15, raid and get 25. 10 profit... so still, hardly a big deal.
                  If I am not mistaken, you can lose 45. Each lab can be raided 3 times, right?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    If I am not mistaken, you can lose 45. Each lab can be raided 3 times, right?
                    Under right circumstances, indeed. So even then it's a 20 loss maximum if you're that unlucky. Depending on ripeness of lab it can give anywhere from 1-5 henna, not to mention getting 9 attacks at the perfect timing to cap out all 3 of your labs is really impressive for a cross server event. If you're that unlucky should be rich and living in a museum somewhere as a centerpiece.

Comment

people can check stats (all tabs & attachments) before raiding you, so if you are strong, chances are you don't get that many raids. the alt i'm using is very weak, so i got 1-3 raids every few hours & lost 1-5 henna each time. so the old sylph arena is back, just in the form of henna plundering, -_-b

Comment

Under right circumstances, indeed. So even then it's a 20 loss maximum if you're that unlucky. Depending on ripeness of lab it can give anywhere from 1-5 henna, not to mention getting 9 attacks at the perfect timing to cap out all 3 of your labs is really impressive for a cross server event. If you're that unlucky should be rich and living in a museum somewhere as a centerpiece.
                        Considering you can scout and see how much you expect to get, and why would you even bother to raid for 1 or 2, getting hit for the higher numbers is relatively likely. Now that I think about it, though, I seriously doubt it's possible to lose 15 from a lab. The first hit may go up to 5, but subsequent hits are probably going to be downgraded.

I'm just against the zero-sum events in general, though.

Comment

since this started only got other servers but was raaided twice from own server. only thing sure is that i seem to get only big ones to "raid" with a minimum of twice of my br, so for 3 days now quit even goin to "raid" panel, and only build smallest labs, dont care for this at all, if labs havent been for free wouldnt even build them

Comment

What you get is 10% of what is in the lab. This is modified by the time it has left to "ripen".

At best, you lose 5+4+4 = 13 per lab.

Less if you only go for 1hr or 5hr labs, which is optimal for most people.

Comment

max loss is 12 = 5 + 4 + 3. never seen a harvest of less than 38.

Comment

Working...
                              X