I quit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit!

In patch notes you said tok difficulty was reduced, **! The only thing different is we live longer but do minimal damage. I myself at 2.67 mil br with 3 others about the same br could not do stage 1 on easy, so how do you expect any lower players to do tok? Yeah people are gonna say nothing is wrong with tok, but the are full of ****. The shadow toon ppl with Freya/frigga are probably laughing their *** off, but with 2-3 of them it's 100x harder with their heals and shield

there are all kinds of issues with the game yet if you say something negative you want to charged players R2 you are one of the worst companies.all you think of ways to remove rewards try to milk players.the less im here the better i had 25 accts in my guild they left i picked up 3 more they are inative.go back to school and learn customer is always right.you dont no the meaning of players first only dummies will believe you.

Comment

nothing is worse than not getting in the game,
      and by now.. everyone would've known the in-game "W-A-R-T-U-N-E"
      loading bar at every change of scene only shows that everything needs to be reload again and again.

Comment

Working...
      X