astral card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral card

some days ago i suggested a limited free astral capture for non vip. but mostly player were against this beacause of bussiness issue, well the owner better know then us. what about if you give us non vip a free capture astral card for one week or one month which that we can buy with bound balance. its all up to you but please if you consider then the card bound balance would be cheep. thank you

I wouldn't be against giving non-vips the old 1-click capture thingy. But maybe that's cause I am not buying vip anymore

Comment

Astral capture is so painful to do manually past a certain point, and it's not even a level 1 VIP benefit, you need at least level 5 to get anywhere on it, which is 2-3 months of VIP before you get the value out of it you want.

I'd say the original 1-click should be a standard feature now, with the advanced capture a VIP benefit. And I say that as a current VIP who doesn't even need to build astrals any more.

Comment

in some way, not giving non-vips 1-click capture punishes honest players and encourages botting/cheating. most free players (that i know of) with high astrals admitted to have used automated means for mass clicking, while gaming purists such as me would have to live with lower astrals.

with that said, I personally don't invest much into astrals. except for the few orange ones that I've found too important not to level up, the rest basically stayed at lvl 5 or 6 since years ago. they exist mainly just for daily devotion & br ranking. even tho my main can still use auto capture now and will lose it once vip expires, i still have no plan to level any more astrals (maxed only 2 orange ones) before i max holy forge.

Comment

they have contracts with game mouse sellers: astrals are there to brake ur mouse so u have to buy new one, r2 earns from this, like they mess up to bring "collect all" or chance to put in number of collects for quest reqards over and over again. for those things use my old mouse, dont want to ruin new one for this game, not worth it mouse is useful

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
            they have contracts with game mouse sellers: astrals are there to brake ur mouse so u have to buy new one, r2 earns from this, like they mess up to bring "collect all" or chance to put in number of collects for quest reqards over and over again. for those things use my old mouse, dont want to ruin new one for this game, not worth it mouse is useful
            i use a touchscreen so they must have sales contract with touchscreen sellers & replacement technicians as well. hahaha!

Comment

Working...
            X