Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel wars is a waste of time

You need 50 points to get any rewards.
    Ummmm, how do you get those 50 points when there is nobody on the opposing team to fight?
    Did Steel Wars this week, only a handful of players managed to get 50 points killing the towers etc, the rest of us? Nothing.
    Change this so the entire winning side receive something for their effort or remove Steel Wars.
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

You kill 2 turrets and a gate, then you kill 2 turrets and a gate on the other side, and if you still didnt win (how), you kill the npc things.

To get more than 6-7 people with rewards, people should stop before they get too much over 50 points, but it really isnt possible to get 20 people 50 points if youre unopposed.

Why the entire team doesnt just get the rewards 2nd place gets (equates to an insignificant amount of honor, a temporary mount and enough BB to rent out your temp inventory slots for both days combined) is the better question.
    Last edited by Barraind; 12-12-2015, 03:10 AM.

Comment

steel war is a choice between effort and rewards. you can sign up for a super weak alliance and fight for entire hour and get top rewards, or you organize a strong alliance and finish in like 2 minutes but most in your team get no rewards at all. just seen it today on my alt's server.

Comment

My alliance always make sure everyone get rewards, if it takes less than 20min, I usually ask the opponent team as well. And if they are smoking us, I ask in a friendly tone if they wanna give some of out players 50p just so they get rewarded. 9/10 times all active playing players get rewarded.

As for no opponents, as said, there's 7 targets with decent hp. cannons, doors and revive tower. also there's mobs. if you are more than 10, stop at 50 to make sure everyone get 50p.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          My alliance always make sure everyone get rewards, if it takes less than 20min, I usually ask the opponent team as well. And if they are smoking us, I ask in a friendly tone if they wanna give some of out players 50p just so they get rewarded. 9/10 times all active playing players get rewarded.

As for no opponents, as said, there's 7 targets with decent hp. cannons, doors and revive tower. also there's mobs. if you are more than 10, stop at 50 to make sure everyone get 50p.
          The problem is, I think, that not many alliances would think to make the allowances you mention. However, my original comment still stands, everyone on the winning side should get some sort of reward, regardless of points.
          Dragon Awaken
          Server: S9
          Character: Raven

Comment

They should throw the points requirement out the window and just give the players the rewards if they win a fight and half if they lose one. Not everyone will get the 30 (it changed) points minimum to get some sort of reward when facing a non-opposed (no show alliance) team.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post

not everyone is on a decent server like you are, and not every server is merged from servers of same age. if your server is composed of players being years apart in age, some are 1 year old, some are 2 years old, and some are over 3 years old, and people with 3-5m br are on team with those with 219k-598k, it's very hard to make this sort of arrangement.

Comment

Working...
              X