No announcement yet.

did anyone like stupid system tattoo ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone like stupid system tattoo ?

i dont know for what add this stupid tattoo and if is help or no but he give - stats more thene +
    http://prntscr.com/9d8ewg
    this screenshott from some player use tattoo **** they get silly stats from it i think if is not help better save henna for event whene they add one for it so you can get something good with it

I like it, however it is like card system. It won't do us much good, however if we ignore it, we will regret it after.

Also if you know how to use it, you can get some good stats in 3-4 month's from it. You can reduce your charisma cause it's useless. Seen people that have opened 5+ slots, with just random stats, so clearly they doesn't understand how to use it.

Comment

It's like refining equipment, but on your own persona. It will take some time to get used to how it works (since R2 never leaves a guide on how to use other than telling you where to go for it; not even the level requirement was made known).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Over time, tattoos may add up to a lot, and everyone has 2 useless stats that won't matter if you reduce them (charisma and str or int). With enough henna, you can keep boosting your stats (not clear if there's any cap), and keep the minuses to your useless stats.

Assuming no cap, and 300 henna per day, you can theoretically add around 10-15 points to a useful stat every day, indefinitely. That's going to do more for you than whips, but it does take more planning to make sure you don't get stuck with a bad combo that reduces your useful stats.

I'm curious to see what happens if we get negative charisma, though. At the rate the negatives will add up, and the low cha stats, that's not too far off.

Comment

would be nice to know how to use it

Comment

cleanse and swap until you get +good stat -bad stat. then its not too bad

Comment

well best tattoo ive seen for archers and knights is the +endurance and -intellect

Comment

Not too bad just takes time!Just keep cleansing
                In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
                Guild :?
                BR: 6M
                Class : Mage
                Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

-Charisma is the best penalty.

You start getting higher + than - at around the 3rd cleanse of the same tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    -Charisma is the best penalty.

You start getting higher + than - at around the 3rd cleanse of the same tattoo.
                    At this point, less charisma is probably even a benefit, since you save gold on replacing the troops who die instantly in a few places.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                      At this point, less charisma is probably even a benefit, since you save gold on replacing the troops who die instantly in a few places.
                      Even is this sounds stupid, I didn't think of that xD

well best tattoo ive seen for archers and knights is the +endurance and -intellect
                      If br is all you care about, yeah endurance is good, however rather have 800+ int/str in a little while than edurence

Don't know how many thought of this, if there's a cap, I hope it doesn't just "You can't tattoo this slot anymore" but actually let us just continue without any gain. Otherwise we can get stuck with sucky refines, but if we can continue, we can basicly adjust tattoos stats to fit the situation. I know there's been moments in the past I thought "**** if I just had 200 more atk I could kill this boss" or "**** if I just had a little bit more health or defense I could have survived that" and so on. This won't be an issue unless they bring out something new to the game soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                        Hence "best penalty". A penalty that is actually a benefit is a "penalty" we can all only pray for

I'd say the order of best to worst stats are as follows: Int/Str (for Mage/Knight+Archer respectively), Def, End, Str/Int (for Mage/Knight+Archer respectively), Cha

Comment

Working...
                        X