Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lvl 40 camping Questions( Been gone a while) What should i work on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 40 camping Questions( Been gone a while) What should i work on?

Been on hiatus,Lots of new things, What should i upgrade at lvl 40 camping? Dragon soul is new to me. So Any general advice about upgrading etc. would be appreciated
    Thanks,

Can't give advice, but good luck camping xD

Comment

what a waste of space^ lol

Comment

lol…guys are hilarious (they not give advice , just jest)…lololol

1. Noo sense camping now, the game has rapidly developed. he only reason you would want to camp is to try to be the strongest at your level and that makes no sense now because the only way to prove it is in Arena battles which is useless because the matching system is broken…SO DO NOT CAMP…you stand to lose more by camping.

2. Seems like you were away for long so just go with the flow and level your character to lvl80, level your Eudamon to at least lvl8 or 9. Work on you gems, Guild Skills & Adv. Guild Skills ….lol…choose a Sylph and develop that too, to its fullest (Which ever one you choose will be a great asset.)

3!..you came at a hard time for Soul Crystals.. so do your best with what you get here cause it seems like everyone is having a hard time here (because Wartune REFUSES to give Hot Events of Soul Crystals). Also spend time developing your Fate Levels(Brutal Edge esp….the other two come slowly so focus on Brutal Edge)

Comment

Wouldnt that defeat the purpose on not camping considering i would have pretty low br :/

Comment

no point camping. your level does NOT mean you have to run anything. run pve things based on what your character is capable of. pvp matching is ruined, so there is no point in camping for that either. just play the game, level whenever, dont level whenever, run what you want, take the exp, dont take the exp. but there is really no tips for camping, as camping is an outdated way to play the game.

my OPINION, which is just that, an opinion, it to level to 80 asap. and have access to the entire game. then pick what you value most for spending time on. some things are important, other things not so much. time, money, and general strategy will show what you should focus on.

Comment

Oh ok, GOTCHA FIGURED it was the same lvling to "quick' or without camping would keep you realy low BR and couldnt keep up with ppl

Comment

They've added an experience multiplier to the game to force you to level. Camping is nearly impossible at this point. There was a window of time where it was amazing for those of us who are zero-cash players. That time has passed.

Welcome back and good luck.
                IGN: Swinella
                Class: Mage
                lvl: 80
                BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
                Server: Kabam s79
                Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Well these players will just tell you to level. Now listen: do dimensions; occupy dimension posts, fate wheel, sylph arena, sky trial and sylph expedition and farm animals and plants to farm workshop. All these devotion listed are player level friendly when all these you have access to at lv50 and will go a long way to give what you need to upgrade your char. The last thing you'll need to take note is to wait for the hot events to upgrade your hero and sylph corresponding; lv70 upgrade eudaemon. So save up your resources and adapt to hot events to maximize your br gain from resource consumption.
                  Last edited by Imonseph; 12-13-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

As some of these folks have said it, I will say it too: There is no point in camping. R2 done about broke and nerf everything there is for wartune. Your only recourse is to save for events as they rotate at a somewhat monthly basis. Do not spend your resources without the event or you will be sorry. Trust me, you would want those events as part of a benefit. Also, if you are able to get a total of 210 (30+30+30+120) chests from events, do exchange them for the complete set that is shown as a trade off if you want to get the title as they severely rigged the rate if you open boxes. Read through clothing ID events; steer clear from those that do not offer a clothing shard (I often skip those until I get one that has clothing shards as part of the deal) in return as doing without this condition is often a waste. Mini games are shot to <expletive>, so don't even bother with them.

Now if that isn't insulting enough, the lag, the bugs, the PVP package (solo arena and sylph arena) has gone to hell. You got to go to the NPCs now to get your fights in; your buttons are either missing or misplaced; and of course, I am being called a racist for voicing my criticism towards Chinese based developers for making shoddy games while lying that they "put players first" by a few kiss-butts on this thing. But, hey, that's life.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

depends on what you want. if you want to get strong, level fast and catch up with the high level features and events, that's about the only way to become strong for now. if you want to socialize and have fun, then just camp at whatever level you are and enjoy the carefree days when you have nothing important to do. I still play my lvl22 for fun, and have no intention to level her up.

Comment

After umpteenth time of yelling Chinese this, Chinese that and it is the Chinese's fault that you are constipated, yeah, you're racist. Deal.

Comment

dont camp, but leave game, best to handle with r2

Comment

Working...
                          X