Treasure Inventory Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Inventory Bug

So we had a massive bug with the treasure inventory and all.

where you could double your gems diamonds crystals and whatso ever

They fixed that with the maint.
    but what about all the people who got a massive load of stuff.

i hear lots of people talk about quitting the game because of it.

The answer is: Nothing.

There have been many bugs like this in the past. Like how some people got unlimited gold when the free chest in the store first came out. We are talking Level 20s with full L10 red astral, fully upgraded guilds and guild skills and everything else buyable with gold type of unlimited gold. They are still around.

Before that, we have L70s exploiting a bug where they are put in L40 BG when the Sacred Fire Temple first came out. They are still around and get to keep all their honour.

Every single time something new happens, bug exploits happen due to R2's useless coding department and even more useless testing department (as in they have NONE). And nothing is done about those that exploits the bugs. Instead, R2 gives them a pat on the back and let them keep everything for "finding the bug".

Oh, there are other bugs that have not been spoken of here. Not just exploit bugs that unfairly makes players stronger, but real bugs that makes it hard to do things that anyone expects to be able to do.

I know a few of them, but stopped reporting them due to the trollish nature of the mods here. If the mods want to troll already upset players, well, frakk 'em. I'll just keep the bugs and the work arounds to myself and let everyone else suffer the problems.
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 12-14-2015, 02:13 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Yeah but max honor or whatever is not that much of a BR increase.

The astrals yeah that's a big one.
      well we wil see what happens.

i for one think the game will die out soon.

Comment

if ppl used this glitch they should be banned from all cross server events due to cheating lol

as titan wars is this thursday and class wars after that be a bit unfair facing some 1 with lv12 everything attached to gears slyphs and edu

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          if ppl used this glitch they should be banned from all cross server events due to cheating lol

as titan wars is this thursday and class wars after that be a bit unfair facing some 1 with lv12 everything attached to gears slyphs and edu
          Big chance you can get to ban about half the players if not even more. :P

Comment

R2 says they can and will ban players for exploiting bugs, but they never have, as far as I'm aware. The only case I can recall where they decided to undo inappropriate rewards wasn't even an exploit, it was a straight screw-up on their part (1000 level 7 res crystals instead of 1 in rewards).

Free gems, diamonds, and div souls is bad, but free level 12 will crystals is completely ridiculous. That's like a triple damage multiplier at this point, if not more (in pvp).

If they don't reverse the exploited items, they had better give the rest of us easy upgrades to everything. And that would have its own problems, leaving us with less to upgrade over time.

Comment

Working...
            X