Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the complete removal of all gems for hackers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, I show no mercy for cheats. If R2 removes the affected items from them or deletes their character, then it's on the cheat and not R2. So basically, they can go <expletive> off and die.

Second, you can stop with the myth that you pay for your character so the rules don't apply to you, because you don't own your own character, R2 does. If you break the rules, then you get what's coming to you, hands down. If you are caught cheating, then you get the punishment, just like everyone one else that use the service (aka play). So, if you spend a lot, found cheating, and got banned, well guess what, genius? All your money is blown to smoke for your stupidity. The only time R2 should be under fire is for not delivering on their end when a player pays for something to be utilized.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      First off, I show no mercy for cheats. If R2 removes the affected items from them or deletes their character, then it's on the cheat and not R2. So basically, they can go <expletive> off and die.

Second, you can stop with the myth that you pay for your character so the rules don't apply to you, because you don't own your own character, R2 does. If you break the rules, then you get what's coming to you, hands down. If you are caught cheating, then you get the punishment, just like everyone one else that use the service (aka play). So, if you spend a lot, found cheating, and got banned, well guess what, genius? All your money is blown to smoke for your stupidity. The only time R2 should be under fire is for not delivering on their end when a player pays for something to be utilized.
      You are completely wrong and clueless if you think that all the people affected used to hack/bug/cheat something.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        You are completely wrong and clueless if you think that all the people affected used to hack/bug/cheat something.
        Prove it then, since you're inclined to defend these cheats. Two things I can say about me: 1. I am not banned across my accounts, and 2. I didn't lose anything. I don't cheat or exploit. So Hakuna <expletive> Matata.

Also, do read my post that I am only targeting the cheats, and those who spend but still used the cheat in thinking just because they spend nothing will happen to them. A <expletive> myth.

Comment

Prove it then, since you're inclined to defend these cheats. Two things I can say about me: 1. I am not banned across my accounts, and 2. I didn't lose anything. I don't cheat or exploit. So Hakuna <expletive> Matata.

Also, do read my post that I am only targeting the cheats, and those who spend but still used the cheat in thinking just because they spend nothing will happen to them. A <expletive> myth.
          Since you are prone to defend R2 actions i'll just tell you the following.
          The day you get affected purposedly or not by any of R2 actions, remember your own words.

Also nice signature, but doesn't matches anything you said.
          East coast archer.

Comment

Meikura as you may have seen I have been calling for these cheats to be dealt with harshly over the last few days on this forum.
            BUT after I logged in today I noticed I had lost nearly 10k BR. After checking closely I noticed my Eudamon was missing 3x lvl 11 gems. All the others on my main Euda were still there, BUT after looking closer into it I saw that as well as the 3 x lvl 11`s missing, that EVERY single Euda gem I had in my other 5 back ups were gone :/
            I am now left with absolutely NO gems whatsoever in any eudamon other than my main. I DID NOT CHEAT!! And what is more I play on a Kabam server which I was later informed didn`t even have this glitch/bug/cheat. (And would really like someone to clarify if this is true or not please).
            SO there ARE honest players out there being affected by this. All the gems I lost are 3 x lvl 11 and then all the rest were lvl 8`s down to 3`s.
            I "only" lost my Eudamon gems, but I already had lvl 12 dual gems which are all still there. As are my will crystals (lvl 8),Divinity souls (lvls 8-4 across ALL my sylphs) and res crystals (which some are lvl 12 and ALL legit).
            So HOW they chose players to remove items from I do not know, and IF it is true that this inv glitch wasn`t even on Kabam servers then there IS NO possible way I could have cheated anyway :/

Comment

Since you are prone to defend R2 actions i'll just tell you the following.
              The day you get affected purposedly or not by any of R2 actions, remember your own words.

Also nice signature, but doesn't matches anything you said.
              Oh, so you assume that I am defending R2 always? You've got a lot to learn, lassie. There are times I would turn my guns onto R2 for the shenanigans they pulled and would bombard them as such. Now, before you go thinking that I defend them always, I guess I could put in a little caveat into this discussion from another thread I had posted in for those who are done wrong by this stupidity:

"For those who lost stuff in this stupidity, I am sorry it had to happen to you but I am hoping it will get sorted and you get your stuff back. I even read that some accounts were banned accidentally that they have to send a ticket and hope to get it unbanned. Again, hope it gets sorted out."

Now, I had things happen to me in the past that I often question R2's logic at times. I am just a player who will try to play by the rules. I had done my time of testing long time ago, and I should not be required to test anything in this game other than to play it (that's for the testing department, if R2 really has one). If I find a bug or a discrepancy, I will bring it to the attention so it gets sorted. If I have a suggestion that remotely could work, I will post it as well. Now if one of my suggestions got turned upside down in a patch, I am taking someone out back and smacking them with the rolled up phone book.

Even if I spend money on this, I would want a game I can play over and over again. And on that same note, just because I spend doesn't mean I own R2; I just spend to get ahead or get the perks I paid for. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                Meikura as you may have seen I have been calling for these cheats to be dealt with harshly over the last few days on this forum.
                BUT after I logged in today I noticed I had lost nearly 10k BR. After checking closely I noticed my Eudamon was missing 3x lvl 11 gems. All the others on my main Euda were still there, BUT after looking closer into it I saw that as well as the 3 x lvl 11`s missing, that EVERY single Euda gem I had in my other 5 back ups were gone :/
                I am now left with absolutely NO gems whatsoever in any eudamon other than my main. I DID NOT CHEAT!! And what is more I play on a Kabam server which I was later informed didn`t even have this glitch/bug/cheat. (And would really like someone to clarify if this is true or not please).
                SO there ARE honest players out there being affected by this. All the gems I lost are 3 x lvl 11 and then all the rest were lvl 8`s down to 3`s.
                I "only" lost my Eudamon gems, but I already had lvl 12 dual gems which are all still there. As are my will crystals (lvl 8),Divinity souls (lvls 8-4 across ALL my sylphs) and res crystals (which some are lvl 12 and ALL legit).
                So HOW they chose players to remove items from I do not know, and IF it is true that this inv glitch wasn`t even on Kabam servers then there IS NO possible way I could have cheated anyway :/
                I am pretty sure they will let us know how they gone about such since it also affects those who legitimately acquire those items as well.

Comment

Oh, so you assume that I am defending R2 always? You've got a lot to learn, lassie. There are times I would turn my guns onto R2 for the shenanigans they pulled and would bombard them as such. Now, before you go thinking that I defend them always, I guess I could put in a little caveat into this discussion from another thread I had posted in for those who are done wrong by this stupidity:

"For those who lost stuff in this stupidity, I am sorry it had to happen to you but I am hoping it will get sorted and you get your stuff back. I even read that some accounts were banned accidentally that they have to send a ticket and hope to get it unbanned. Again, hope it gets sorted out."

Now, I had things happen to me in the past that I often question R2's logic at times. I am just a player who will try to play by the rules. I had done my time of testing long time ago, and I should not be required to test anything in this game other than to play it (that's for the testing department, if R2 really has one). If I find a bug or a discrepancy, I will bring it to the attention so it gets sorted. If I have a suggestion that remotely could work, I will post it as well. Now if one of my suggestions got turned upside down in a patch, I am taking someone out back and smacking them with the rolled up phone book.

Even if I spend money on this, I would want a game I can play over and over again. And on that same note, just because I spend doesn't mean I own R2; I just spend to get ahead or get the perks I paid for. That is all.
                  Do you think that i'm going to follow all your posts/threads to get a clue on you ?
                  I post according to what you have posted here, anything else doesn't matter and as you can see we stick to this thread and about a single topic.
                  I don't care or have to care if you like or dislike R2 actions but i have replied to your post in this specific thread and to a single post, nothing else.
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Do you think that i'm going to follow all your posts/threads to get a clue on you ?
                    I post according to what you have posted here, anything else doesn't matter and as you can see we stick to this thread and about a single topic.
                    I don't care or have to care if you like or dislike R2 actions but i have replied to your post in this specific thread and to a single post, nothing else.
                    If you did, I would have to say you're a stalker, LOL.

Funny stuff aside, you're right, we managed to stay on topic and reply accordingly as needed. I do feel sorry for those who are done wrong by R2, but at the same time I hold no mercy for those who either have cheated blatantly or spent and cheated, thinking nothing can be done to them just because they spend. For those that lose stuff wrongly, I hope they will get their stuff back. This bug should not be even introduced in the first place, hence why I often question if R2 really has a testing environment. However, the fault did lie upon those who kept on exploiting the bug and providing an unfair advantage against players that spend and players that don't spend but both played by the rules. So yes, I am happy R2 is doing something for a change in taking out the cheats, but at the same time, I booed them for hitting the ones who didn't cheat as well.

Comment

If you did, I would have to say you're a stalker, LOL.

Funny stuff aside, you're right, we managed to stay on topic and reply accordingly as needed. I do feel sorry for those who are done wrong by R2, but at the same time I hold no mercy for those who either have cheated blatantly or spent and cheated, thinking nothing can be done to them just because they spend. For those that lose stuff wrongly, I hope they will get their stuff back. This bug should not be even introduced in the first place, hence why I often question if R2 really has a testing environment. However, the fault did lie upon those who kept on exploiting the bug and providing an unfair advantage against players that spend and players that don't spend but both played by the rules. So yes, I am happy R2 is doing something for a change in taking out the cheats, but at the same time, I booed them for hitting the ones who didn't cheat as well.
                      Feels the same then, R2 ain't making difference with their actions if they cannot do it right.
                      Sure they can punish the people that indeed exploited the bug but no point if for every person that cheated purposedly they have to affect someone that gained their stuffs fairly.
                      R2 might be trying to do good with this attempt to punish those that hacked, but what matters the most is the outcome and how things went wrong.

For my case, quite strange my gems removed but i'm not banned perhaps that gives me a hope to recover my stuffs.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

** all them cheating fools .. people work hard spend hard to let a cheater blow right passed them ** them .. I hope r2 sticks to they guns .. cashers or not .. its a shame people got to cheat to win or be better then someone else its a game we have fun no reason to cheat
                        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Working...
                        X