Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tickets.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets.

i send in a ticket today about some things.

And it said that i should check my email
    but i still have not received any emails and it's been a while since i submitted it.

did i do anything wrong.
    or is there another spot where i can see the tickets i submitted.

i am 100% sure i typed in the right email.

no one i know that sent in a ticket this morning has got a response back yet....I was wonder the same thing as you.

Comment

you did nothing wrong , when there is a reply you get a email , should get email before it also but we not get that for some time

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
        And it said that i should check my email
        If you got that message, your ticket will have gone through. But like Proximi says:
        Originally posted by Proximi View Post
        you did nothing wrong , when there is a reply you get a email , should get email before it also but we not get that for some time
        That is correct. The new ticket system doesn't send out that confirmation email any more...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

And that's something r2 thinks is totally fine. If you won't fix the issue with not sending out confirmation emails, why not just spend 20sec to remove that text so people don't continue ASKING ABOUT IT!? Morons.

Comment

The more severe problem is that you cannot check your tickets anymore. In the previous system, you went to support.r2games.com, and there you could see all your previous tickets, responses, their numbers. Now you don't see anything, and no confirmation, so you don't even know if they got it.

I would also like to mention that in the past months, the support has improved dramatically. Reply time is still sometimes weeks (not 48 hour!), and after the first reply you get, you usually have to open a second ticket if you want to say something again (usually you do), but now they actually help. Of the last 6 tickets I submitted in the past half year, 4 times I got good help.

So I think they do try to improve, the problem is,
            1.) R2Games can't see any logs, so they have to forward every problem to China
            2.) due to the massive amount of bugs, they get too many tickets.

So god save those who got banned or lose gem, you will get help, but it will take a lot of time.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
            X