Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph expedition - i am stuck at lvl 12

Hi all,

I need help! I am stuck at lvl 12 in sylph expedition; i can't beat the lvl 12 boss!
    I use water, electro, 2 dark sylph.
    Need I another type of sylph? Or someone explain me how to do that

Thank youuuu

lvl 12 is a lightning boss. As I remember, it has 2 nasty skills - an unremovable debuff on 2nd turn and 100% crit at 5th turn. I assume, you do not have a dispell skill (it is opened after beating lvl 12). So, you need a dark sylph with dispell. Or just a powerful enough sylph of any kind.
    My guess will be like this (I assume, one dark is from friend and powerful enough to stand in a front row):
    Water: 1 - deluge strike (or ice bolt), 2 - rain dance, 3 - delphic acheron wave.
    Electro: 1 - thunder strike, 2 - shock chain 3 - thunder wave
    The trick here is to put water and electro delphics while boss is under -30% MDEF debuff. If you have only 1st tier sylphs, then order of skills matters less. Also please note, that acheron wave can stun (with certain passive skill) a boss for 1 round, effectively negating it's 100% crit strike.
    Dark 1 (1st row): 1 - devour soul, 2 - death's harvest , 3 - endless night
    Dark 2: 1 - endless night, 2 - devil's gaze, 3 - haunt
    The trick here is to put powerful delphics from all sylphs after harvest (for 5% increase in damage).

This is the basics. If something seems wrong to you - please provide more info about your sylphs (and a possible friends' sylphs).

Comment

If 12 is that angel that constantly heals for a large amount of HP every so often, the only way you can pass that is to get heavy hitting sylphs that will survive the fight while damaging more than it can heal. Sometimes asking a friend who has a sylph in the 250-300k (or more) BR range to be borrowed for this battle. Just make sure it can pack a punch, like 100k or more, since one of the rounds that angel healed about 120k HP which I find is nuts for such an early stage.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

All you need is 1 dark sylph with Devil's Gaze. You say you have 2 dark sylphs, even better, just make sure they alternate Devil's Gaze, should pass it with ease then.

Comment

Healing angel is Gabriel, a lvl13 boss, lvl 12 is Tein, lightning boss.

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
            Healing angel is Gabriel, a lvl13 boss, lvl 12 is Tein, lightning boss.
            Really? Hell's been a while since I played with the alt as I am stuck at the angel for the moment with him. The main could pass it with help from a friend's sylph.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You need a strong sylph to get past it. It hits for massive damage. Pure war of attrition, I'm afraid.

Comment

Thank you all

Comment

Working...
                X