I am sorry that I accidentally stopped playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry that I accidentally stopped playing

I am sorry that I stopped playing, and have not given money in a long time. It was a complete accident.

It is not about you, R2/ProfCity. It was an accident that just happened to include you by mistake. It is not my fault and not the fault of anyone I know, so I will promise you to figure out who is responsible, and correct this mistake as soon as you tell me what needs correcting.

In the meantime, I would like for you to provide a list of things that I could have purchased during the time of this mistake. I will promptly look at it and then give you something that I have deemed a worthy substitute for the money.

I am truly sorry, even though it is someone else's fault.

This has really made my day. Thanks for a laugh, but yes, that is true. In the last month or two, scores of people have quit, including some of the top players on my server cluster. I don't know why I am still playing, though; maybe it's because it was a game I felt in taking a commando group in and blasting the bad ones away; maybe it's because I have friends who I look forward to talking with each time I dive in; or maybe it's because of something else. I really don't know, but hoping R2 thinks fast and brings this game out of the spiraling abyss towards demise so players can come back. But that's just asking for too much, isn't it?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I completely understand. I created a new toon on a newish server. Now none of us get together to play arena because we are always matched against lvl 80 and few of us have gotten there yet, so we all go it alone just to get it over with. In the Battle Grounds we
      are the fodder for all the lvl 80's because R2 doesn't understand the idea of matching by BR there for giving us no reason to pay cash to lvl up because there is always some one who will spend more cash. Wartune is no longer competitive and only rarely fun. I still
      play because I like my guild and for the most part our server. I just got out of a BG where all I could do is die, I couldn't get any honor because if I even tried to gather crystals some one was killing me. Being unable to gather honor causes me to be unable to lvl up at any where near a normal rate.

Comment

I'd actually say that:
        I'm sorry I forgot to recharge, I'll remember again next time.

Comment

Originally posted by R2117414049 View Post
          I completely understand. I created a new toon on a newish server. Now none of us get together to play arena because we are always matched against lvl 80 and few of us have gotten there yet, so we all go it alone just to get it over with. In the Battle Grounds we
          are the fodder for all the lvl 80's because R2 doesn't understand the idea of matching by BR there for giving us no reason to pay cash to lvl up because there is always some one who will spend more cash. Wartune is no longer competitive and only rarely fun. I still
          play because I like my guild and for the most part our server. I just got out of a BG where all I could do is die, I couldn't get any honor because if I even tried to gather crystals some one was killing me. Being unable to gather honor causes me to be unable to lvl up at any where near a normal rate.
          Really tired of hearing this complaint about matching. Matching has always been inappropriate. When I was little I had my cupcakes squished and rammed up my nose, every day, day after day, week after week for months and months. Gradually I started to win a couple, then a few, then half a dozen. Think of it as a rite of passage, we all been where you are and one day you will be where I am now reading people complaining about the same issue you once did. When I was small I only did arena for the insignia, now I do it for the league insignia. I have almost never done bg. BG is, for the most part just a place that huge cashers can go to strut their stuff and attempt to validate the money they have spent by lording it over small players. And how can blame them? If you had spent enough to feed a family of 5 for a year on a game you would want to make damn sure everyone knew who you were.
          I have said it before and I will say it again for BG to be more user friendly it needs to be lvl based till lv 80, then after which it needs to be BR based, but there I go, complaining like you and that is not going to solve anything. SO, for now I opt out of bg, and pass up the titles that come with the 10, 50, 100, 1000, etc etc number of kills. Fact is it will never change. All I can do is hope that one day what goes around comes around. This , of course is a pipe dream, as those huge cashers will never leave bg, even once they have all the titles and all the honour etc etc, because they NEED to be there to make themselves feel good and to justify their spending, unlike you and I who would probably not do bg again once we had achieved all titles.
          Dragon Awaken
          Server: S9
          Character: Raven

Comment

I just thought of a great idea for a game. How about a game where we constantly lose at almost everything for several months. ... but if we stay with the game and keep losing everything day after day for several months, then we get to start winning some of the games, and then more, and then we are always winning nearly everything we do. How awesome would that be?

Comment

Working...
            X