Delete Could Adventures and replace with something, anything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete Could Adventures and replace with something, anything

Congratulations, you have changed cloud adventures so many times you have finally created something totally dysfunctional and totally pointless. Put players first, like you say, and junk this ****. Give us something that we can at least finish

Originally posted by R246782121 View Post
    Congratulations, you have changed cloud adventures so many times you have finally created something totally dysfunctional and totally pointless. Put players first, like you say, and junk this ****. Give us something that we can at least finish
    I Have to agree, the item and nickel drop rate is next to nothing now, you only fight yourself now, and it is really tedious. The ?'s keep sending you back steps, apart from spending its unlikely one can even finish. When it was first introduced It was ok, up until they added that horrible matching items game, the latest incarnation is worse than ever. I second its removal or reverting it back to its original state.

Also Fishing should be returned to its original state, just as I reach the free vip fish they rip it out from under our feet.

Comment

I hardly do any game in the game box ever since R2 messed it all up. The loot was nerfed so badly, and Cloud Adventures took the last bullet in being a "not being able to complete unless you spend" game.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Game box is bad now.

1.) change back cloud adv to previous version.
        2.) allow each day played once per week, any day, my choice.
        3.) add back underground labirinth.

Comment

This is what I would like to see in that game box:
          1. Jewel Hunt back to its former glory. Playable each day like 2 and some years ago.
          2. Underground Palace back, and playable each day. Missing the groin zapper effect which got me to play it in the first place.
          3. Fishing to be returned the way it was before and playable each day. Not too big on it, but each time a fish tries to get away, I yell at it saying it won't.
          4. Goodies Link, like or not, was one source where players can get gold. I enjoyed that as I test my mettle on getting the fastest times, as well as getting some speedup items to help on CQs. Daily as well.
          5. Cloud Adventures was good when you're not having to go back on your rolls. Take that out and put it so we can move forward. That backwards <expletive> save it for another game that someone will enjoy that kind of thing.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I don't do Cloud Adventures anymore. The returns (if you actually finish) are so low it's not worth your time. Having 8 shadow fights is just.. insane, and all for 30 nickels that you could get with 1 fish. Just make fishing available 7 days a week. It gives much better returns and is fast (without a cooldown).

Comment

I quit Cloud Adventure since they introduced Game Box. Bad thing no more good rewards. Good thing one less thing to do & more time for fun elsewhere. Both wins. lol

Comment

I really wish the cloud adventure was back to it's former glory. i wish there were more cubes. to be able to finish that ****! I love the fishing game as is. I HATE that timer thing! D:< but I want the underpalace maze to return! finally over 450k and I wanna test my strength against The most powerful mob there! and get back all the awesome rewards we could earn from the games! ;_; As for the matching game thing. keep it but make it possible to have three turns! >.>
                The gods watch over you!
                And they cheer you up!
                Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
                (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
                Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
                Name: Cephalrai.
                Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
                BR:
                Clean: 411k
                with sylph: 598k
                full artilary: 1.4m