wow seriously r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow seriously r2

class wars on christmas eve .. you know many spent that night with there families and can't be on to do class wars

can't you get it moved to 29th prelims and 31st finals to avoid christmas time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_95.png
Views:	1
Size:	667.4 KB
ID:	1779281
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    class wars on christmas eve .. you know many spent that night with there families and can't be on to do class wars

can't you get it moved to 29th prelims and 31st finals to avoid christmas time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]155950[/ATTACH]
    well if you cant make it then ave a merry xmas and dont complain lmao

Comment

In sweden we celebrate x-mas the 24th, But... If my favorite show is airing the 24th, I ain't gonna tell them to change the time, I can just catch the re-run, same appiles here, you, I and everyone else that can't participate get to join next year ;D

Comment

Finals on 31st wouldn't work either, they could just skip 2 weeks and go back to cw the 1st week of 2016 tbh. Also it should be 31st prel and 2 finals, nice way to change the plans to make it better for u.

Comment

Nah first week of 2016 doesn't work for me, let's just do it 3rd week of January.

Comment

seriously u aren't missing anything. Maybe u can move Christmas.

Comment

Can't do 3rd week of Jan. Local holiday. HUGE! Let's try for 1st week of Feb.

Comment

There is no such thing as real life if you are playing MMORPG.
                And, devs better be not touching game schedule. The possibility of something being broken after their intervention is extremely high.

Comment

once a year is christmas

12x a year we have cw

make your choice.

Every week we have something, so delaying to other week, means delaying also, choas, or tanks etc..

Missing out one time cw,
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                    Missing out one time cw,
                    ...is the end of the WORLD!!!! AAAAAA!!!!!!

Comment

r2 means playing wartune means you have to cancel ur real life if you want to be good at the game !!
                      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

I think they should close down the game from the 23rd dec to atleast 10th of jan.

Comment

if santa played this game lol dont you think he would give a monkeys giving cw a miss to deliver presents to the good boys and girls and lumps of coal to r2 devs

Comment

if they moved every event to suit our sceduals they woulkd never have an event so its just how it goes you will either make it or not were having christmas on sunday becsause some family cant make it in till then so i will be able to attent but if it were not that way id just have to miss and wait till next one...one class wars aint gonna break ya people... have a great holiday all and be safe

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
                              r2 means playing wartune means you have to cancel ur real life if you want to be good at the game !!
                              truely the point is that you dont have to cancel real life after all it is more important seeing as how this game is only supose to be entertainment correct? and if your mad at me because i said the truth then maybe it might be a good idea to take a break from it a while it will be ok i promise!

Comment

Working...
                              X