RES Reduction Trouble!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RES Reduction Trouble!

Hi guys! I just wanted to share a problem I've been having for quite a bit of time with the system of Battle Protection. The problem is this: I can't seem to replace my existing will crystals. I have higher quality will crystals (lv. 6 and 7) in my inventory but every time I try to replace my present crystals (lv. 3), an option pops up for confirming if I actually want to replace it. Nothing happens when I click.

I would like to know if there is anything special about it, how I can replace old will crystals with new ones, or if it is a bug. I guess you don't necessarily have to be stuck throughout the game with your first crystals, do you?

Here is a relevant screenshot.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Arko17 View Post
    Hi guys! I just wanted to share a problem I've been having for quite a bit of time with the system of Battle Protection. The problem is this: I can't seem to replace my existing will crystals. I have higher quality will crystals (lv. 6 and 7) in my inventory but every time I try to replace my present crystals (lv. 3), an option pops up for confirming if I actually want to replace it. Nothing happens when I click.

I would like to know if there is anything special about it, how I can replace old will crystals with new ones, or if it is a bug. I guess you don't necessarily have to be stuck throughout the game with your first crystals, do you?

Here is a relevant screenshot.
    I haven't ever seen that dialog come up, but can you try double clicking the Will Crystal that is socketed?

This should remove it and send it to your inventory.

Then double click another to add it back to the will crystal slot.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 12-23-2015, 11:17 AM. Reason: ^
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

I've tried that one too. Nothing seems to work. Double-clicking it doesn't even produce a dialog.

Oh, I forgot to mention another thing. The same thing happens with resistance crystals too. I have lv.7 fire resistance crystals sitting idle in my inventory just because nothing that I do seems to be able to remove the lv.2 crystals I socketed in my shield way back.

Comment

Have you tried different browsers or different computers? Or clearing cache maybe?
        Hopefully you can get it on before cw

Comment

what's your advance level?
          iirc you can only equip lvl 1-6 when you're not advance class, and then raising the level will unlock higher resistance.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            what's your advance level?
            iirc you can only equip lvl 1-6 when youre not advance class, and then raising the level will unlock higher resistance.
            On the SS can be seen he is still doing the class advancement quests...

So Arlad can be right...
            -----

Class: Mage
            Toon: Aequitas
            Server S203
            Guild: Legends

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul. (One Ring to rule them all, One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all
            and in the darkness bind them.)

Comment

Yes, CJMatos, you're right. I'm still doing the class advancement quests. But according to Arlad you can still equip lv.1-6 crystals, whereas for me the lv.1 crystals seem to be stuck forever. I've tried everything I could possibly do, but they just won't come out of their sockets, not even when I try to replace them with lv.3 crystals.

@UesugiAnkit: I haven't tried a different computer yet, but I sure have cleared the cache in the past for maintenance reasons, and then logged in to the game. It still doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
              X