Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Game Code

Hello,

I have a Wartune gamecode fom Shake The Tree event but I play Winterfrost Legacy so it is useless to me. Message me if you would like it, would prefer to trade for a Winterfrost code if possible.

Originally posted by R2113762409 View Post
    Hello,

I have a Wartune gamecode fom Shake The Tree event but I play Winterfrost Legacy so it is useless to me. Message me if you would like it, would prefer to trade for a Winterfrost code if possible.
    Winterfrost is not included in the Christmas event, I'm afraid.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Unfortunately its not but I had heard there were some codes that were still viable from another event.

Comment

according to the email i got from the r2 team says its platform wide giveaways but alas the codes dont work another scam from r2 2 codes that are usless to kabam players well looks like r2 are real scrooges if they plan to only give to r2 players agaion well hope they get visited by those dam ghosts and taught a dam lesson for once

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          according to the email i got from the r2 team says its platform wide giveaways but alas the codes dont work another scam from r2 2 codes that are usless to kabam players well looks like r2 are real scrooges if they plan to only give to r2 players agaion well hope they get visited by those dam ghosts and taught a dam lesson for once
          I play on R2 and my codes don't work either.So it is platform wide.

Comment

Working...
          X