Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get some Eudaemon Flame exchanges, please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get some Eudaemon Flame exchanges, please?

Are we ever going to get Flame exchange again - if I recall right we had one - or even have a chance for something better than Green Flames to drop from boxes?

I'd like something better than blue, without spending so much.

Agree, we should get the blue or better flames through event chest exchange. And they should also add soul sockecting rods to event chest exchange, or just open up all sylph gear sockets for free.

Comment

Euds have been around for a while, it's time to make the higher level stuff available for free players, not that enchanting gives you all that much more boost. Flames, refining materials, etc.

Comment

Check out today's 1 balen items in the flash sale. There is a chest there that contains flames. I got a good number of blues along with a couple of higher ones from there.
        Gremlin
        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

With my luck I'd get mostly green, or not enough blue to really do anything with. Outside VIP I've mostly stopped cashing (Not that I cashed much anyway; last time I cashed was this summer for $40.)

I have 240 Green flames, 1 Blue flames. Really don't need anymore green. :/

Comment

Man a flame exchange would be a blessing. Only one of my eudaemon has all green gear and 1 blue gear just because it's so hard to get flames unless you're a casher.

Comment

400 balens for 1 equipment = 3200 balens for just ONE kid. And then we move on to purple flames.

You have to be a freaking WHALE (i.e., a moron with too much money on their hands and not enough brains) to go higher than green.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                400 balens for 1 equipment = 3200 balens for just ONE kid. And then we move on to purple flames.

You have to be a freaking WHALE (i.e., a moron with too much money on their hands and not enough brains) to go higher than green.
                Not quite, I upgraded 3 from green to blue using a event exchange, and 2 of those are gold now from 200 balens and a hour of poker. I still have enough poker points to make 1 more blue, so it can be done other ways.

Kiwi.
                Last edited by kiwifrogg; 12-28-2015, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Ooooo! Poker! Let's go and play a game with a guaranteed 20% loss. Go away, R2 stooge.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
                    Not quite, I upgraded 3 from green to blue using a event exchange, and 2 of those are gold now from 200 balens and a hour of poker. I still have enough poker points to make 1 more blue, so it can be done other ways.

Kiwi.
                    For people with little poker experience & little luck in gambling, this isn't going to work. Besides, Hold'em is spender-only any ways.

Comment

Ooooo! Poker! Let's go and play a game with a guaranteed 20% loss. Go away, R2 stooge.
                      Rather be falsely accused of being a r2 stooge; than a racist, a bigot and a troll like yourself AdaJames, Go crawl under a rock and stew in your own non importance.

Kiwi.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                        For people with little poker experience & little luck in gambling, this isn't going to work. Besides, Hold'em is spender-only any ways.
                        You gain the points for just playing win or loose, the bigger the pot the more u gain, even if you fold. There is loads of ppl who have put 1000 balens in it is fun taking it all away from them with a tiny spend

Comment

I for once must agree with ada (never thought such day would happen). "go play poker" is a ******* stupid advice.

Comment

Note that the guy came on out of nowhere and started spruiking the stupid poker thing the second it became apparent people figured out what a scam it is. Screams "R2 plant" to a T.

Comment

Note that the guy came on out of nowhere and started spruiking the stupid poker thing the second it became apparent people figured out what a scam it is. Screams "R2 plant" to a T.
                              I came out of nowhere? i have been around for 2 or 3 years I just can't access that forum account now, I decided to talk again because I was sick of you spiting your vial at everyone.
                              Last edited by kiwifrogg; 12-29-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X