X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune:Update Idea

Wartune Update Idea:

1.Classes-Maybe add another class if you can [Like a rogue or Summoner]
    2.Replace Guilds-Instead of Guilds how about Kingdoms? Kingdoms you can declare war trade
    and hostage other players
    3.Customizable Farm-Could be something like Homestead in LOA
    4.Weapon Types-Knight:Sword or Axe/Archer:Bow or Crossbow/Mage:Staff or SpellTome
    Each Weapon would have diffrent effects

Sword:Higher chance of block
    Axe:Higher chance of crit
    Bow:Higher chance of crit
    Crossbow:Huge Chance for crit
    Staff:High MATK
    SpellTome:Low MATK/10 Rage per action

Thank you for reading this post

War? WTH? Go play Grepolis, Utopia, Ambar or Travian.

Hostage other players? Oh, thank you. Let's make WT the training ground for kidnappers and terrorists everywhere. Let's bone people who are here for fun and do not participate in PvP stuff. Let's make PvP HURT people instead of the way it is now. Let's make one of the most terrifying crimes into something you do for the hell of it. Why not?
    Last edited by AdaJames; 12-28-2015, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by destroyerthewar2 View Post
      Wartune Update Idea:

2.Replace Guilds-Instead of Guilds how about Kingdoms? Kingdoms you can declare war trade
      4.Weapon Types-Knight:Sword or Axe/Archer:Bow or Crossbow/Mage:Staff or SpellTome

I think they all would be great except #2 and its to late for this game this game is on its way to rock bottom imo

Comment

Loved:
        That's some customizing!

Comment

Originally posted by destroyerthewar2 View Post
          Wartune Update Idea:

Hmm lets see
          1)YES YES CLASSESS! I feel the arrival of Eudaemon was really good but maybe add another MATK class? Like come on we alr have two PATK classes have another MATK pls c: that be nice.But looking at how horrible the Class advancement skills of Mage were ( not ALL but MOST except passives)I guess that would never happen unless China had it.Maybe a Priest? But Priest are healers arent they ; - ;
          Cant think much for them.Why not add another sylph?What about FREE Sylph that can be obtained from collecting things from events maybe.Or just add em in sylph atoll .Has anyone realise
          we dont have an Earth Sylph ; -; like come on , Water Fire Wind and Electro at first.Then came Light .Then Dark.Then we have those merge sylphs that cashers can only get (UNTIL IT BECOMES AVAILABLE FOR NON CASHERS BUY MAKING IT PURCHASEABLE BY BB)But come on where is Earth sylph xD?U KNOW 4 ELEMENTS? AVATAR?.Like come on earth would be really cool .I guess earth would be a patk but really how can they miss out on Earth. ; - ; . EARTH SYLPH WOOH.

2) Replace guilds? Well Guilds has been a big part of Wartune since the start of the game so suddenly changing it may have its negative opinions.I do like the current Guild thing c: Its nice.Having a Guild logo might be nice Idk it just for fun.Hostage other players?Hmm finally the word "War" comes in but i dont really understand how that would work

3)Idk what LOA is im guessing is League of Angels?Never played League of Angels though.Tbh i really like the current farm with the new Mahra box thingy from idk what patch .Maybe adding Adv Mahra to it? I mean the chances of getting Adv Mahra i believe is through , recharging.Chaos War,Class Wars .Is there more ; - ;?Chaos war is really hard to join esp if ur a server merge.The top balenor warrior places the high ranking br as first priority so if the server are filled with 1M BR ++ and ur below it chances of entering chaos war is very low .Hence adv mahra income will be low ; - ;.Same goes for adv sepulcrum.So basically they should add more Magic Box c: Adv Mahra , Adv Sep

4)Weapon Types thingy.Well this one is pretty a good idea in my case to think abt it so lets go through what u said.Well most of the weapon types i see are saying higher chance of this and higher chance of that.Well what good will the stats be right now?.And we alr have that 10 rage per action thingy.Right now i cant think of what weapon types would do tbh in this kind of game.Weapon types just remind me of those fighting games

; - ; Potatos
          Last edited by Xiao Fei; 12-29-2015, 09:32 AM.
          In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
          Guild :?
          BR: 6M
          Class : Mage
          Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Working...
          X