Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you want the next Holy Forge event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you want the next Holy Forge event?

Just noticed the last forge event was in early November (2 months ago). I've got 10-40k forge pieces & billions of gold saved up for the next event.
    I'd want the next forge event sooner than later.
    When do you want it?

Want it after a event that says: Spend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx gold to recieve loki seal.

That way people will complain they have no gold when the event comes.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      Just noticed the last forge event was in early November (2 months ago). I've got 10-40k forge pieces & billions of gold saved up for the next event.
      I'd want the next forge event sooner than later.
      When do you want it?
      I hope it's soon myself, but the last one we had was on 11/30 as noted here.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        I hope it's soon myself, but the last one we had was on 11/30 as noted here.
        ahh #03 so 1 month ago. hope it comes soon hehe~

Comment

It's on the 31st according to the internet, not that the event has anything spectacular, unlimited portion no boxes and minor boxes from the limited 1/day part up to 1000 forges. (+ 2 box in one again just to further decrease gains).

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            It's on the 31st according to the internet, not that the event has anything spectacular, unlimited portion no boxes and minor boxes from the limited 1/day part up to 1000 forges. (+ 2 box in one again just to further decrease gains).
            oh >.< i saved up a few billion gold in hope of getting a mount exchange

Comment

now saw the event. it's...ok...prolly not even possible to get the clothing set, let alone the 1000 for mount. -_-b

Comment

Working...
              X