Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Shock chain skill?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock chain skill?

Hello,does shock chain -30% mdef work in PVE like necropolis,purgatory maze(bosses) or it is just PVP skill? Thank you for answer

It lowers Mdef. I think most of the PvE stuff has no MDef. WB certainly doesn't. What they have is a TON of hp.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      It lowers Mdef. I think most of the PvE stuff has no MDef. WB certainly doesn't. What they have is a TON of hp.
      That's debatable, I see a pretty decent damage increase from shock chain on world boss and other PVE events.

Comment

i think there is p def m def in most pve , dunno for wb but i guess there is some just low
        Server 396 pearl lake
        Toon : Starlet
        Lvl : 80
        Br : 2m

Comment

original design of wb is no def at all. can't tell now, as wb is gone 1 or 2 rounds even with balens on CDs. PvE monsters have moderate defense, some have higher defense. it's easy to tell if you ever tried to walk around with no will crystals at all & your ATK is less than 10k.

Comment

Working...
          X