Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tok difficulty lowered again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok difficulty lowered again

After todays maintenance tok difficulty is lower again. Me and my alt solo full nara but we cant even pass tok easy. Is tok for the mega baleners now since the new patch? Sick of it

Well its sure not lowered again even when update says it is. Very anoying 1 of the most fun events completly destroyed now no1 does it hardly anymore. It just dont make sense at all compare to the difficulty and rewards because the rewards are more for the lower br players but they cant do it untill your br is above 2 mil atleast in easy.

Comment

Problem is they don't realize how difficult eud heals and bleeds increase the difficulty as well as frigga, especially when there are 2-3. My group ranging from 2.7mil to 3.2mil br can barely do easy mode even without any friggas.

Comment

It is R2's way of saying: BUY MERGED SYLPHS!

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          It is R2's way of saying: BUY MERGED SYLPHS!
          Even then it wouldn't matter if you don't have the toon strength. Having a big sylph doesn't necessarily make you strong as can be.

Comment

COuple that wiith the new format sylph arena What? You didn't think they did it for fun, did you? Before people were avoiding the whales like the plague and getting around them via other means. Now, people have no choice but to fight whales and ensures the whales stay at the top. Only way to win is to spend. On fused sylphs, on sylph equipment upgrades, on div souls.

Comment

Spanky28. Very true..
              Sometimes I really laugh when I kill ppl with 2-3 yellow stars on sylph, but my chaos still 1-kill the main char. Zzzz

Comment

merged sylphs will not really help per say. If they have mage kids and a frigga you won't be able to sustain enough damage to kill them unless you are their BR. If your BR is high enough you can stay alive forever as well of course they do also in a never ending fight that neither side can win.

They could fix it by adding a small player advantage that would still disallow players that are too weak for higher levels of TOK. Basically add a 50% attack buff every 3 minutes to us (similar to other pvp but to us only). This would allow if you can stay alive long enough you slowly get stronger and not be stuck in a stalemate for hours and hours.

Comment

1 archer, 1 mage ( doesnt sylph just heals n puri) +2 any class
                  open with aoe all bar mage who cast sunt
                  then archer casts scat, 3rd turn all cast chaos rune and sylph up
                  2 aoe in sylph mode theyre all dead

sylphs that helps are dark and wind with wisper skill its so easy then.
                  BuzzKill
                  Shadow Vale

Comment

I have said it once, and I will say it again: If the event is level 38 minimum (for easy) there should not be any sylphs or euds in that mode (unless the level requirements to get both are at 38 and not at 50 and 70 respectfully).
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

not all that long ago you couldnt do tok till class advancment so that leads me to believe that its lvl 70-80 not 38+, its just a typo
                      BuzzKill
                      Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                        not all that long ago you couldnt do tok till class advancment so that leads me to believe that its lvl 70-80 not 38+, its just a typo
                        Actually, it unlocks at level 38, so no typo there. Just R2 has no clear concept on setting up difficulty and milestones.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                          huh? what are you talking about? TOK is an old feature that unlocks at lvl38 since Wartune 1.0, back at which time there wasn't such thing as Cloud City, sylph or Class Advancement.

Comment

Working...
                          X