merge sylph passive abilities and damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merge sylph passive abilities and damage

ok what i am looking for is more info on merge sylphs passive abilities and damage... i am a mage and have a thor and its passive ability *Fire and Electro spirit* states that the sylph does a mix of pdmg and mdmg and once it is awakend it switches to fire and electro. but when i went into EF hell and fought the first water boss i did no damage to the mag immune boss with any of my sylph skills, matk base or patk base ones. am i mistaken to think that this is wrong and i should be able to damage both a phys immune and a magic immune target with a merge sylph?

if anyone knows weather this is a broken skill, bug, or knows how this skill really affects the sylph and player please let me know

thx

For Thor every skill says whether it hits patk or matk, so a shock chain for example will never do damage to a matk immune, same as a fire based skill will never do damage to a patk immune one. Only Odin/Loki truly has "both" attributes being the top tier sylph, it isn't a bug, just how they decided to allocate the 3 mergers.

Comment

that really isnt the issue i was having... the issue i am having even the pdmg base skills were doing no damage to the matk immune boss ...

Comment

Working...
      X