• Show
Clear All

• New Year Sale

Click image for larger version

Name:	lmao.png
Views:	1
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	1779529

come on r2 you realy want us to buy this as these are easily obtained through events and other stuff in game

if it was adv mahra and sepul then yes i would buy as its normal your joking that im going to waste balens on something i can get freely

yes i do know theirs a adv new year pack for sale but then again whos going to pay for a steep charge for that

Click image for larger version

Name:	lol1.png
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	1779530 way over priced

r2 ave u ever heard of jan sales when shops give upto 80% off their products and you suppose to do new year sales your joking who ever does your maths this isnt a sale at all maybe lower these boxes by half then ppl will buy
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-01-2016, 05:37 AM.

this is not the first time they put something like that! kudos r2

Comment

Their best idea of yet was the 1 balen purchase in the flash sales why oh why didnt r2 carrying on with this is beyond me lol

brilliant idea buy stuff for 1 balen place stuff their what ppl need thats what a jan sale is r2 cuz its jolly holiday season doesnt mean take advantage of your players and rip them off lmao maybe scrooge took over your accountancy books and thought you need more money lmao

Comment

didnt you have math at school?

1 box normaly cost 39b, and thats a box, where you can get one of the 2 boxes.

now 200 snowman boxes, and some extra stuff, even the 6999 box isnt that expensive.

So i dont agree, not that i bought it, but its not expensive.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Shiva. And yet ya get plain shieeet from the boxes, since rate to get mount is lowered..
          Ya plain stupid or just a casher who doesn't care about the cost ?

Comment

you can get 200 adv mahra just from dims lol not even close to a bargain that lol
            BuzzKill
            Shadow Vale

Comment

adv mahra in dim 50x4 = 3.2k balen
              adv sep in dim 50x4 =3.2k balen
              200 snowman chests x39 balen = 7.8k balen

on paper it looks good but the snowman chests contain garbage
              BuzzKill
              Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                didnt you have math at school?

1 box normaly cost 39b, and thats a box, where you can get one of the 2 boxes.

now 200 snowman boxes, and some extra stuff, even the 6999 box isnt that expensive.

So i dont agree, not that i bought it, but its not expensive.
                maybe u can buy as many as u want as u probley ave the cash

i ave a family and children my money was spent wisley on them over xmas not this game

if r2 wasnt so tight with their drop rates and scroogie tight events ppl would spend ere

Comment

Working...
                X