• cloth title

just got all set crystal sawn but title no Click image for larger version

Name:	w1.png
Views:	1
Size:	442.1 KB
ID:	1779589

yoLory s150
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-03-2016, 01:00 PM. Reason: post merge

Try taking the clothes off, relogging and then putting them back on.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

didnt work i try

Comment

you should be able to go to the dressing room, put the full clothing set on, save the look, refresh, and the title activate. it usually works. sometimes have to refresh a couple times.

Comment

still no work

Comment

To get the title all the clothes of the set need to be level 1, another bug that's been reported long ago and they never fixed.

Comment

Can you try to remove a piece of clothing for me, and then re equip it. After doing so, reload the game and see if the title then activates. This has worked for a few people... also have you tried doing this in any alternative browsers?
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You can still get the title if the clothes are not level 1. You just have to refresh and it will not show up in chat. I have done this a few times recently.

Comment

Working...
                X