Solo Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Arena

Please fix solo arena so we can play it again. There are no hotkeys, and most of the time the keyboard won't work. How are we supposed to be able to get higher ranking in solo arena when all it does is the basic auto fire.

Sure it was a great idea to implement the one click auto finish for those lazy people, but when trying to get ahead, you can't.

Please, Please, Please!!! For the love of all that is holy. Fix It! We need to see the skill bar again.

I understand the frustration with this. I will poke one of my superiors and see what we can try to find out about whats going on with this one as I know it has many people both angry and dismayed. Thank you for your patience while we see what we can find out about this.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X