Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about event

hey so there is this event I saw but I got a question about it
    Duration:Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 17 -19 days after the server is released.
    Description:Synthesize your clothing and wings to the following levels and be rewarded. Each reward can only be redeemed once during the event.
    Lvl.2 Clothing: Gold x10W, Fashion Shard x5, Soul Crystal x20
    Lvl.3 Clothing: Gold x20W, Fashion Core x1, Soul Crystal x50
    Lvl.4 Clothing: Gold x40W, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Soul Crystal x120
    Lvl.2 Wings: Gold x20W, Blessed Angel Wings x1, Fashion Shard x5, Mount Training Whip x10
    Lvl.3 Wings: Gold x60W, Blessed Angel Wings x1, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x30
    Lvl.4 Wings: Gold x180W, Blessed Angel Wings x2, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, Mount Training Whip x80

so I was woundering how much Gold x10W or x20W is....
    thanks in advance

Where did you see it?

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1406933

Comment

Lol! Looks like a cut and paste error due to R2 incompetence. Someone didn't translate the Chinese version of the game properly. W probably = 10k. The Chinese have a word for that.

Comment

That, is a really good catch! I am going to poke Esme and see if they can not get that fixed so people can be more clear on what the rewards for this event will be and thank you for letting us know about it.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

man ive been having some trouble with forum lately so I used that account xD finally fixed it

I'm surprised I caught it looks like no one reads that lol

Edit : also at Sylph Enchant
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1406946
            Sylph Enchant
            Duration:Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 24 - 27 days after the server is released.
            Description:Enchant Sylphs with 20 Sylph Sepulcrums to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.
            Gold x10W, Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Sylph EXP Scroll x5

Sylph Enchant (Daily)
            Duration:Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 24 - 27 days after the server is released.
            Description:Enchant Sylphs with required number of Sylph Sepulcrums to be rewarded. Each reward may be redeemed once per day.
            20 times: Gold x10W, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Sylph EXP Scroll x5
            100 times: Gold x20W, Sylph Sepulcrum x20, Sylph EXP Scroll x10
            200 times: Gold x50W, Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Sylph EXP Scroll x20"
            Last edited by KnightDelta; 01-04-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

That is because no one reads it

Comment

Working...
              X