Delay in DI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay in DI

Does anybody else experience the reward collecting delay in di? Seems its getting worse recently, and it is highly frustrating when i dont lag issues usually and have a good connection that doesnt slow me on any event. I guess i am not alone in this issue, since a few others in my server agreed to have this same issue. If there is any possible fix for this let me know plz, thx in advance.

there is a simple explination for the delay in collecting in Dragon invasion. When you go to collect items, there is the animation that HAS to show for each pile. If you go to fast the animation starts making a cue and taking up more resources. Thus you experience lag until it can fully process all the data in the cue. IF you simple go one pile, wait for animation, next pile, it can help things out some. However it is no guaranteed to work all the time, like everything else in the game.

Comment

yes yes yes took long long long time to collect reward , and if i waited for the animation to show the 25 sec will end before i can even collect half of the reward
      plz plz forward that to gms ,,,,, i reached stage 8 or 9 and got only 28 dragon essence as i waited for animation to show , or i go so fast and collect them but taking very long time which could make me escape attacting the next boss with my friends and that's unpropor thing to do so i decide to refresh ...and when it comes a gain to collect rewards the same old problem comes back ... should i just attack without collecting rewards ???????
      Last edited by R2128983872; 01-05-2016, 12:16 PM.
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

I noticed since 5.0 patch collecting stuff into inventory causes serious lag, and each collection (including each mail collection) must take 1 full cycle (a noticeable unit of time). Prior to that, collecting a small number of items didn't cause noticeable lag, and multiple mails were collected as if they were only one bigger mail. Maybe they had changed the way inventory and mail collection works, or maybe something else that had magnified the latency from unnoticeable to a noticeable level.

Comment

i say they should stop time cooldown while collecting rewards and continue count down when we start attacking the next boss and so on
          ^^^ this is a temperary solution as i think the lag issue can't be solved very quickly as i heard the lag issue started 3 years ago , so maybe dont solve the lag as you guys can't, well just stop time count down while we are collecting rewards , fair enough??
          they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

same as farm collect items......if u collect gold or daru all is ok but if u collect Special items like green - Red or food for animals u have terrible lag!

Comment

There is a way to avoid that collecting animation. I've learned this 'trick' from a friend of mine. Since then, I never experience that long delayed animation anymore.

First, you need to remove all dragon essence and mount hoof from your personal inventory into your guild vault. Second, fill up your personal inventory until it full. Do the DI.
              Every time you do collecting, all the loots go straight into your in-game mail avoiding the collecting animation.

But BE WARNED, if you using the in-game mail as storage i advice you not to do this as you might loose it. The last time I did DI it took up 17 pages of my in-game mail.

Good luck...

Comment

*shivers* i routinely have 20-49 pages of mail items so can't use this force-to-mail method for item collection *shivers in extreme fear*

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
                  There is a way to avoid that collecting animation. I've learned this 'trick' from a friend of mine. Since then, I never experience that long delayed animation anymore.

First, you need to remove all dragon essence and mount hoof from your personal inventory into your guild vault. Second, fill up your personal inventory until it full. Do the DI.
                  Every time you do collecting, all the loots go straight into your in-game mail avoiding the collecting animation.

But BE WARNED, if you using the in-game mail as storage i advice you not to do this as you might loose it. The last time I did DI it took up 17 pages of my in-game mail.

Good luck...
                  Thx for this tip mate, i will try this next time

Comment

while not really relevant to this thread .....for the 5th time DI has glitched for my party and got no rewards saying this isnt first attempt of day when it was....filing a ticket is complete waste of time, what they gonna do? give me 20 mil gold i missed on extra attempt? i dont think so............just fix what was once a very good game but now is nothing but aggravation

Comment

Working...
                    X