Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Any news of next Wartune game update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh I would reply with freeswag's quote-but that would just irritate an already irrational person-but anywho leaving that alone -

How is everyone else doing today/tonight-I hope my sleep deprived thinking processes doesn't upset anyone else here, cause God forbid they do

Comment

i miss the good old days when there wasn't such thing as cloud city, and every building and every feature was a few clicks away. the game was way simpler (and boring by the standard of some people), and lag wasn't an invincible monster. sadly, good things don't last, but on the other hand, they are missed and cherished like the fallen petals of cherry blossom.

Comment

@Jk... I will not. Macro do not interfere with game's code, and thus is ok' in light of tearms of service. On top of that, i could always claim I lied about it for sake of argument and request proof of my tos breaking activity. And that's assuming my forum mail is linked to my main acc. Question is, why would you want to see me banned? 12$ elitism?
        also, knowing that this scrolls abomination have been dormant for so long is somewhat reassuring, hopefully they'll stay that for a long time.
        @NotWhoYouThink, i didn't really mean to insult you, sorry for that. I still find your ideas rudiculous, but I must agree that vip should give all benefits which it is advertised for.

Comment

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post
          Macro do not interfere with game's code, and thus is ok' in light of tearms of service.
          Uh.... No.

Quote - 'You are not permitted under any circumstance or for any reason to cheat or utilize third party applications or code in order to gain unfair advantages in, or acquire Virtual Currency or items from, any of our Games. You agree not to design, disseminate, or use any third party programs designed to change any Game offered on the Site, or assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game offered on the Site. '

Whether they would actually go after you for such a thing is highly doubtful, but it is by definition, against the rules.

Comment

also, knowing that this scrolls abomination have been dormant for so long is somewhat reassuring, hopefully they'll stay that for a long time.
            Well, there are some HUGE skeletons in the cupboard in this game. All text below describes purely fictional things, just imagine for a moment if it were true.
            Do you remember the old resistance system? How about potion which gives you +600 resist reduce? Nice one to have for CW or TW, eh? Or maybe potion +200 of water protection?

Comment

I won't argue with you Freeswag, I know all "cheaters" justify what they do And I answered why, it would be fun. I think it's fun when people get banned, nothing against you personal.

There's some info about the patch up, and gotta say, it's far more terrible than any of us could imagined.

Comment

@Jk... I will not. Macro do not interfere with game's code, and thus is ok' in light of tearms of service. On top of that, i could always claim I lied about it for sake of argument and request proof of my tos breaking activity. And that's assuming my forum mail is linked to my main acc. Question is, why would you want to see me banned? 12$ elitism?
                @NotWhoYouThink, i didn't really mean to insult you, sorry for that. I still find your ideas rudiculous, but I must agree that vip should give all benefits which it is advertised for.
                You shot yourself in the foot by saying this, mate. And even infected that wound by stating that you would lie of it and want people to give you proof of such wrongdoing; all in the same post.

But enough of that. Moving onto Cloud City. I personally try to keep away from CC as much as I can. Having a bigger CC will tick me off a bit more (unless of course they put in useful events/NPCs/shops/etc. that would make journeying worthwhile). I am already ticked off that R2 feels I should walk more when they took off the two most important locations/cool down statuses from its cool down list: solo and sylph arenas. It's a blatant <expletive> up since both of those events are a driving distance from one another; and another <expletive> up to us non-spenders since now we got to figure out when the cool down ends so I can get all my 10 matches each in for the day. A VIP wouldn't give a <expletive> about it since CDs for them are instant so they can chain it one after the other. In fact, this is a sad attempt to get people to spend for VIP. I got the money, but I am not going to spend blindly on something that is totally broken. But seriously, they (R2) need to stop messing around and think about all the players, not a chosen few that is lining up their pockets if they want this game to succeed.

And to tell anyone the truth, I enjoyed PC games much more than these so-called mobile games.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

sub class? didnt they give up on that about a year ago?

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                    sub class? didnt they give up on that about a year ago?
                    It 'should' still be coming, but who knows. With all the furry euds and the class advancement 2.0 its going in a different direction compared to China wartune. Might end up being same in 6 months time.

Comment

Working...
                    X