Tower of impossible...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of impossible...

I know, i know, i know... its a Tower of Kings whine thread thingy thing...

I don't care how bloody OP the "Kings" are (btw they should be replaced with NPC kings that are set at a certain BR with just 5 skills like we have not every single skill, kthx) but the eudis are just a pain in the proverbial... they won't die!!

Kings should be kings alone not with eudi, sylph, eudi's sylph... yes, i know its supposed to be a challenge, but the challenge does not warrant the rewards. Simples. Oh and yes, holy seal stun seems to have stopped working in ToK or it completely misses the player you want to stun for 6-7 attempts.

Oh and before anyone with a higher BR comes on saying "ha, we can do it" yes, but what % of players base is that in this game are of that BR?! So, what ermmm... less than 1% can do it, but the rest of us can't?! Well, this is Wartune... guess that is considered fair odds! -_-

Please powers that be, even if you just get rid of the eudis and make stun work again!
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Yeah, the eudaemons are ridiculously difficult to kill at all levels. Part of the problem is that they keep their element resistance, while the shadow chars have none. And I think the attached sylph adds stats to them directly, so considering the power of those sylphs even in the easy level, that's a huge addition. Sylph stats might be scaled down, though, I'm not sure.

Comment

(sacarsm) it's called Tower if Kings. because kings don't exist in modern China or America, we are not fighting human kings, we are actually fighting space aliens that invade the earth

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        (sacarsm) it's called Tower if Kings. because kings don't exist in modern China or America, we are not fighting human kings, we are actually fighting space aliens that invade the earth
        of*

So what where we are playing it, I'm playing from the UK, WE have the monarchy here.

The point is this is an in game mpd that we ALL should be able to complete at least one level and we can't or at least 99% of us can't, what's the point of it being in game?!
        Wartune
        IGN: Decima
        Guild: Elysium
        Server: S5 (Europe)
        Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
        IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
        Server : 59 (Europe)
        Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
          ...we can't or at least 99% of us can't, what's the point of it being in game?!
          the point of tok being a symbol of elitism for those in the 1% that can do tok?

Comment

Working...
          X