Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion for consideration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for consideration

we all know we all hoard gold to some extent so what about some dev make a new building and call it

THE BANK OF R2

we deposit gold and earn some intrest on it

and r2 can do this make a event on it u gotta leave gold in the bank for some time span to earn a reward but if u withdraw the gold r2 takes a percentage

plus

making something with troops as they die with 1 shot these days and are so obselete why not merge them with another set of troops

example templers with griffins making winged templers

plus what about merge mounts giving diffrent looking mounts etc
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-06-2016, 11:08 AM.

The Bank of R2 is already in use in the form of livestock buying, storage, and selling. No need for an extra building; was going to say along the lines of making an extra personal vault for inventory, but the treasure one solved most of it.

Troops are only good as fodder, nothing else. I worry not when they go down as my Eud, character, and both sylphs still pound most to the ground.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I actually like the troop idea. Why not just remove troops if they are so useless. Heck when I do bg I remove troops cause if I fight a mage or archer, those will just give them more rage.

Making so charisma actually could be a decent stat to build wouldn't be bad, scale troops stats with charisma would be one idea(example: 1 charisma +1% stats. so at 1000 charisma they would have 220k atk 165k or so def and 1m+ hp), this way charisma would be a viable stat to increase, especially if you want that atk boost to your char.

Harry's idea of merging troops is also cool. Would love a troop that could survive and possible stun my opponent

Comment

if it follow version like on china tropes wil be romve and bg wil be like like cw, but then agin you can not plunder on china version it whas remove about same time as wild boss whas add or version adter but we stil has it.
        Last edited by kanusti; 01-06-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          I actually like the troop idea. Why not just remove troops if they are so useless. Heck when I do bg I remove troops cause if I fight a mage or archer, those will just give them more rage.
          I wouldn't do that, loss of attack power from enlightenment.

Comment

Only 4k from top of the line demon angel. Not that great an advantage. The extra 8+ rage can be lethal.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              I wouldn't do that, loss of attack power from enlightenment.
              But if all players loses that atk, do you lose atk compare to them?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                But if all players loses that atk, do you lose atk compare to them?
                In some cases yes. Academy levels and the levels of the troops, troop enlightenment effect it. That's not even to mention that if you take off your troops you'd basically be the only one. To be fair though, it's a pretty small amount of attack power considering how high the average is now. I like to think that every bit helps though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                  In some cases yes. Academy levels and the levels of the troops, troop enlightenment effect it. That's not even to mention that if you take off your troops you'd basically be the only one. To be fair though, it's a pretty small amount of attack power considering how high the average is now. I like to think that every bit helps though.
                  First of, thought you ment my comment about "removing them all together from the game" and not my second statement

Yeah 5305 atk I lose, I don't see that as a big issue once you hit 300k atk. However I can see how this isn't viable for some. For example if you go into every fight just doing your thing(always start with an aoe or something) instead of watching what your opponent start with, having troops are better for the same reason I say I skip them. If you get chaos, you will still get rage from killing your troops ^^

Comment

Working...
                  X