Wings in Chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings in Chests

Is it just me or are wings not included with this latest event chest? Not that I really would say much on them since I always get 210 chests to trade off for the full titled set, however, I do feel there is a decline/skimp going on.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Is it just me or are wings not included with this latest event chest? Not that I really would say much on them since I always get 210 chests to trade off for the full titled set, however, I do feel there is a decline/skimp going on.
    I don't think I've ever seen wings in event chests. For a long time there was no other option than to exchange.

Comment

Many events long time ago would had wings (as I would get extras after just clicking on the leftover chests after getting my title set). However, I haven't paid that much attention since then as exchanging them were the most viable way to really get the full set instead of being disappointed after opening so many chests to only find out you're one article away from getting the title.

Comment

It was only ONCE. Never again.

Comment

Really? Well, I find that it was much easier to just trade the 210 total (30+30+30+120) to get the items for the title than to just go willy nilly in hoping to get them all as well as the mount (which never drops). But was just kind of curious is all.

Comment

i dont recall any event chests having wings in them, not to say that there has never been any, but exchanging for the wings and then opening/exchanging for the rest has been the way i had to get all of my clothing sets that have titles

Comment

i recall sometime in 2013 or earlier (or maybe in first half of 2014?) event chests contained wings. but not any more. i don't recall anything in the past 1.5-2 years or so having it.

Comment

It started with a trade for wings. Then, they did a chest with wings in it. Everyone got the set easy. Too easy, and they went back to exchange for wings.

It was all within the last year or so.

Comment

really can't recall when that was. maybe i missed the events when i was traveling and got only 1 or 2 boxes as soon as the winter ends, my activity level in game & forum has to drop as a result of more frequent traveling and less stable connection combined with some offline days when i can't use vpn to get on my home pc or the ec2 box i rented for personal use :'(

Comment

As I had said, I've gotten a few extra wing sets through chests in the past events in the last few months of 2015, that I am using only fashion cores to upgrade. I may just have to synth them to get only 1 of each type of clothing to manage my guild vault inventory, LOL. It's just I took a look that made me wonder with the question. Don't get me wrong, I think it is much better to trade in 210 chests to get the title instead of gambling in trying to get it all and wind up disappointed.

Comment

If you go back far enough, the real question is when did they STOP putting the new type of wings in the event boxes. I do not know when the clothing titles started, but I know that the wings were consistently in the boxes through the start of 2015 (when they still had the coins in boxes, thus I opened all my boxes) ... but that's about the time I stopped playing seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                        If you go back far enough, the real question is when did they STOP putting the new type of wings in the event boxes. I do not know when the clothing titles started, but I know that the wings were consistently in the boxes through the start of 2015 (when they still had the coins in boxes, thus I opened all my boxes) ... but that's about the time I stopped playing seriously.
                        That sounds about right. Once titles started appearing for clothing sets, I don't think you could get the wings from a chest. Prior to that, there definitely were wings in the event chests, although a rarer drop than the regular clothes, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                          That sounds about right. Once titles started appearing for clothing sets, I don't think you could get the wings from a chest. Prior to that, there definitely were wings in the event chests, although a rarer drop than the regular clothes, I think.
                          if they were "rarer" explains why i dont remember them LOL. no luck with anything thats a "rare drop"

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                            if they were "rarer" explains why i dont remember them LOL. no luck with anything thats a "rare drop"
                            Yes, they were the rare item, like the mounts. ... back when the mounts were not impossible, and you actually saw 3 or more people get the mount each day.

Comment

Working...
                            X