When is Steel Wars going to be adjusted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Steel Wars going to be adjusted

Just lost a SW match being up 700 points because apparently you win if you have control of the center at time up. My team had control of the center for nearly the entire match, and no points (or so few it doesn't matter) are
    earned for holding the center it seems very pointless to do so. Also we crushed their spawn tower 5 times and that also didn't give the points it should, again if any. If you wanted it to be about all killing the other team, make it a 20 v 20 tank BG...but when you have capture spots that can be taken, lets try and reward teams with the proper points for doing so.

In general the rewards need to be increased alot more for the time invested, starting with that mount should not be a temp mount...and a shop like the other events would be nice.

Thought the winning of SW is at 1k point spread (advantage on the side that got more than the other). Didn't know one had to hold a tower as well in the mix. I mean, we held ours and were on the way to blowing up their revive spawn tower that it ended with the 1k winning advantage. Although, I do agree that points per individual player needs to be adjusted to gather more as 2 points is what I got before the battle ended, and I killed a monster, and a tank in the process.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The 1k spread is another way you can win other than time, I would just like capturing points and destroying the opposing teams spawn tower to be worth more points than it is currently. As it currently plays, the team that
      destroys the spawn tower gains almost no points during that 5 min downtime. A suggestion would be something like 50 points every 30 sec your team holds the center...in order to encourage teams to take the center and 150 points for each time you destroy their spawn tower. Even if they don't end up adjusting points, moving the center spawn tower to the middle arena would be the least I would like to see...Red Team has a huge advantage killing center spawn, as it is closer to their side of the map.

Comment

Steel wars was designed by idiots, so there's a lot wrong with it. The fact that taking the city is a disadvantage is so ridiculous I want to smack someone for being that stupid.

That you can't score more than a handful of points when the other team is sitting waiting to revive is also completely horrible. And the huge time waste of making the event an hour long, and each totem revive take a full 5 minutes goes beyond frustrating.

Occupying the city should give a steady collection of points over time, so that the stronger team can actually win without needing to sit around 90% of the time waiting for the other team to revive so they can be killed again. Or even worse, not reviving at all, and having to wait while the other team gradually gets enough points by killing mobs and the respawned totem.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Occupying the city should give a steady collection of points over time
          A whole lot of this, also totem should respawn in a minute and actually respawn players, those 3 put togheter would make steel war fun enough to be worth playing.

Comment

Yes, I do agree on both of you guys on what you're saying. It's sad to go into SW to come out with an announcement saying "you didn't make enough points so you don't get a reward". I mean, what is the point in even going if you're not going to get anything in return for even winning (aside from getting a victory that counts towards your title -- and what then after you get six and the title??). I've been in situations where we blew up the other team's tower and had to sit there (since there were only 1 or 2 monsters that spawned) to wait until it respawns and we engage in hitting it again or hitting the ones that are coming out. I am one victory away from getting the title, and if it is not improved to make it worthwhile to join, I will not go to the next one.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
              A whole lot of this, also totem should respawn in a minute and actually respawn players, those 3 put togheter would make steel war fun enough to be worth playing.
              Agreed. My team got rekt in prelims because apparently we don't respawn at the same time as the totem. Opposing team just kept destroying our totem before it respawned us.
              Or at least make an actual respawn place for both teams, when the timer runs down everyone teleports back to their respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                Agreed. My team got rekt in prelims because apparently we don't respawn at the same time as the totem. Opposing team just kept destroying our totem before it respawned us.
                Or at least make an actual respawn place for both teams, when the timer runs down everyone teleports back to their respawn.
                If this happen again there's a way to respawn, make all your team leave (click back) and join again in 5 min, as soon as you join you'll be alive even if ward is dead. Keep destroyin ward is exploiting a bug, feel like exploit another bug to fight back is kinda fair.

Comment

yes kinda lame doin this and not getting 50 points to even get some lame rewards why dont they add a shop convert team points in to some shop items would be easier for all

Comment

Working...
                  X