Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Anyone able to get 5 rounds of WB per day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone able to get 5 rounds of WB per day?

So far (2nd day before WB) my quest toll is 2/5.

Nope, our wb dies in 1-2 rounds.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

4 in one day, could do 5 if I had real balens

I rarely complete those quests anyways, so no big loss.

Comment

well, I managed. Though i inhabit new'ish server.

Comment

Why hasn't the HP on wb been increased already? On my server it lasts 5 minutes.

Comment

Cause what does big spenders spend on right now? Seen people spend on kitty club, fast revives, bet they even spend on purgatory keys for extra income.

As long as they gain real money on not increasing the wb health, there's no reason to do it really.

Comment

Some days, I can get 4 rounds and others, I can get 5 rounds without using balens.

Comment

on a good day I get 2 rounds...this is the reason why I stoped doing WB.. useless..
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

i can get 2 rounds on my lucky days.
                  maybe those who has bad connection can get few hit before WB die.
                  IGN: Kill Me
                  S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

I got about 7 rounds in before it died, on each guy. So we are at that shaky slope.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

They should reduce the quest to one round only, and increase the damage to gold ratio since raising the health isn't much of an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                        They should reduce the quest to one round only, and increase the damage to gold ratio since raising the health isn't much of an option.
                        they did, on the previous event.
                        just like the sylph upgrade event, they messed it back.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

without pay for skip CD,WB is not make sense,so yeah u must pay for skip CD for a descent gain.

Comment

In the old days, it was 10 rounds of WB. There was no way you'd get 10 rounds these days even on BOTH WB.

You can still get 5 rounds of WB if you do both of them, though.

Comment

Funny thing is, and I don't know if they had fixed that, but in earlier times the amounts didn't accumulate for the day. It would start over and you would be SOL if you don't get your full total going. I haven't done much WB, but in those times I do, I would do about 7-10 rounds worth in a single evening sitting without the AFK/Balen tap. Call me a fortunate one at that, but I know my time is going to come when I get 1 or 2 rounds in (and if I want to do WB at that point).
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X