The End For Kabam Players ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End For Kabam Players ???

So I just got a nice email from Kabam saying that they are being baught up by Gaea Mobile in early 2016.
    . " You can continue playing and dominate as this transaction occurs "
    Question to mod>devs... What happens after the transaction finishes, will Kabam players still be able to play non Mobil version? Will Gaea Mobil support non mobile format of Wartune?
    DM S9 Kabumu

This isn't really a question for R2, since it's a Kabam mobile thing, and R2 is not affiliated with the mobile wartune version. But, from the articles I have read, Kabam is selling off it's first generation mobile games, which does not include mobile wartune or any browser games, so you're fine either way.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

all begining will hve an end,so i wont bother ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        This isn't really a question for R2, since it's a Kabam mobile thing, and R2 is not affiliated with the mobile wartune version. But, from the articles I have read, Kabam is selling off it's first generation mobile games, which does not include mobile wartune or any browser games, so you're fine either way.
        Well we just got an in-game mail from Gaea Mobile in the standard browser version of Wartune on Kabam.

Comment

And the in-game mail says:

"Hi Player,First of all welcome to Gaea Mobile! You probably have lots of questions let's start by answering the biggest question, 'How will my game change?'. Your accounts and all that you have built will not change. It's just that simple. That doesn't mean we are not listening, we want your feedback to make the game better! Again this is a process, we are working on access to social media, forums, customer service and other systems. As we progress we will promise to update you with the latest information. Our team are extremely excited to be part of this awesome game, so you just keep playing and we will do what we can to make your experience the best yet."

Comment

made me wonder too. Since it says mobile and Im not playing wartune on kabam in any kind of mobile feature. Think Im holding the spending to a min. untill I know more.
            That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

kabam ave nothing to do with wartune game they only host it for r2

kabam do not do maintenance on servers send rewards or promos actually they dont do anything on kabam wartune

gaea mobile only brought the mobile games versions from kabam nothing else

so if gaea wants some feed back i will gladly give them some if it helps them give loyal kabam players something instead of being shafted by r2

all about gaea buying mobile games from kabam http://venturebeat.com/2016/01/07/kabam/ (sorry in advance if this link is not allowed as its for information only doesnt show anything else)
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-12-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                kabam ave nothing to do with wartune game they only host it for r2

kabam do not do maintenance on servers send rewards or promos actually they dont do anything on kabam wartune
                Ehhh sorta, but not really. Kabam still matters, when Yahoo games stopped hosting wartune the developers had to scramble for weeks in order to convert all the yahoo accounts into kabam logins. If kabam stopped hosting they would have to do the exact same thing all over again, only on a much larger scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                  Ehhh sorta, but not really. Kabam still matters, when Yahoo games stopped hosting wartune the developers had to scramble for weeks in order to convert all the yahoo accounts into kabam logins. If kabam stopped hosting they would have to do the exact same thing all over again, only on a much larger scale.
                  lol ask kabam in a ticket then when something goes wrong then u know kabam does f all for wartune

as this part of posts are about gaea buying kabam games they actual buying the first gen mobile games from them if u read the link posted by me and nothing at all about buying the wartune game from anyone
                  Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-13-2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    lol ask kabam in a ticket then when something goes wrong then u know kabam does f all for wartune

as this part of posts are about gaea buying kabam games they actual buying the first gen mobile games from them if u read the link posted by me and nothing at all about buying the wartune game from anyone
                    Way to ignore what my post said. Try reading it again, in particular the part where I quote you.

Still, point taken.
                    Last edited by Alsatia01; 01-13-2016, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X