Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Problems in the Game

Stupid Problem #1:
    Is it just me or does everyone else also find it absolutely stupid that one cannot refine any sylphs that are in Sylph Expedition between 11PM-1AM simply because you are unable to pull them out of the expedition during that time? Does it really take 2 whole hours to determine ranking? Is it really necessary to make the expedition inaccessible for this time period as opposed to letting us at least pull sylphs out of it?

Stupid Problem #2:
    Dimensional Wars is not showing enemy bases when I first enter, and as a result, I end up taking someone else's dimension without knowing until after I exit and check my mail. This is stupid.

Stupid Problem #3:
    Hot Events arrangement in the menu is absurd, to say the least. Not having coinciding events arranged above/below/together and sorted by how much time is left on them(i.e. events closest to expiration would be on the first page) is stupid.

Stupid Problem #4:
    Clicking a button 150+ times to collect an event reward is stupid. I don't think I need to say what is needed to correct this seeing as how this has been done already on one and undone on another. Now redo the one so we can collect the rewards in bulk again without undoing the other.

Stupid Problem #5:
    Arena Dueling is broken... and has been for a while now. We've heard diddly, jack, and **** regarding the status & planned fix for it(that is assuming there is anything planned). This is stupid.

Stupid Problem #6:
    Are there even any test servers??? If there are, they don't seem to be very useful. This is stupid, and if there are test servers, both stupid and a waste of resources. Make a couple of test servers, and allow recurring VIP + Spirit Covenant subscribers access to them where rewards are multiplied and progress is greatly enhanced, and of course reset on a regular basis. Rewards are then given to these players on their active non-test server based on the verified bugs they find.

I lost count how many times I used the term "stupid" in expressing some asspects(extra "s" deliberate =p ) in the game. I seriously think the developers(or whoever the guilty party is) needs to hold off on making new content and fix the pre-existing issues with the game. It makes no sense to continually add new content when you have a host of bugs/problems that are going on unaddressed. This is stupid(oopsey, I said it again) and counterproductive because now you have a snowball effect where the bugs and issues become unmanageable. I'm no coder, but the concept applies just about anywhere else any kind of addition construction is involved from molecular chemistry to masonry and carpentry. If you build garbage on top of garbage or run a series of incorrect reaction mechanisms, you end up with more garbage(i.e. a broken mess that nobody has much use for). This isn't quantum physics, its common sense...

Blah-blah-blah, all that fuss...

All this stupidity is intentional. It is to drive you off the game, 'cause you are not bringing them money.
    I believe, money here comes from 2 main sources - the whales, who do not care (to some kind) about what they buy and what the cost, and newcomers, who need to buy some vital stuff (VIP, SC, wings, inventory - such basics).
    The middle players are undesirable for this game, 'cause they play regularly (creating workload for servers), they whine in forums and spend little to none for the game - maybe VIP only.
    So, the devs trying to drive off middle players (making "stupid" decisions, updates, bugs, etc) and attract more newcomers (making new servers). This is a pyramid. It will collapse, sooner or later, but no one really care. Project already brought much more than it cost, so it can be closed w.o. too much loss.
    You still play this lame excuse for a game? Free game, eh? Well...

Comment

17. You used word stupid seventeen times, counting title and headline.

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
        Blah-blah-blah, all that fuss...

All this stupidity is intentional. It is to drive you off the game, 'cause you are not bringing them money.
        I believe, money here comes from 2 main sources - the whales, who do not care (to some kind) about what they buy and what the cost, and newcomers, who need to buy some vital stuff (VIP, SC, wings, inventory - such basics).
        The middle players are undesirable for this game, 'cause they play regularly (creating workload for servers), they whine in forums and spend little to none for the game - maybe VIP only.
        So, the devs trying to drive off middle players (making "stupid" decisions, updates, bugs, etc) and attract more newcomers (making new servers). This is a pyramid. It will collapse, sooner or later, but no one really care. Project already brought much more than it cost, so it can be closed w.o. too much loss.
        You still play this lame excuse for a game? Free game, eh? Well...
        Your post is a little too..... conspiracy-y for my taste. I tend to think most of the stuff that's wrong with the game is due to incompetence. Though to be fair I'm sure some of it is on purpose.

Comment

Half the problem is the contempt that R2 staffers are just dying to show players/customers. Their own CEO spelt that out in no uncertain terms.

The other half is that they never played the game themselves and therefore have no flippin' clue as who things interact with each other. Trained mice can do what R2 staffers do, which is to translate and localise the stuff that 7Road gave them. And like the trained mice, they never get the translation right (show me a mouse who can translate Chinese to English and I'll show you a universe where humans do not exist).

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            show me a mouse who can translate Chinese to English and I'll show you a universe where humans do not exist.
            I would love to see a mouse who can translate! Better yet, make it talk - and then let's make a Disney movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              Your post is a little too..... conspiracy-y for my taste. I tend to think most of the stuff that's wrong with the game is due to incompetence. Though to be fair I'm sure some of it is on purpose.
              Well, you should not involve intentional evil-thinking to a thing that can be explained with simple incompetence? Conspiracy, you say. Maybe I'm paranoid, maybe I'm seeing patterns where they do not exist, but I say this. One case is a case. Two are a suspicions coincidence. And three is a statistic. Here is much more than 3 cases. So, they are hilariously incompetent (and no one really care) or do it on purpose. I can believe in some mistakes of new people (not having enough experience and such). But you should learn from your mistakes and gain experience (and make less mistakes as a result). But here they do same mistakes day after day. Why? Either they are mindless monkeys, just pressing buttons randomly or they do it on purpose. My version is purpose.

Comment

I'm only fully agreed with problem #1, #4 and #5

#1 - sylph arena is now accessible the whole day, so I don't understand why this can happen for all activities
                like eud arena and sylph expedition. What so significant about the opening / closing time that has to be put in place
                to cause players inconvenience to participate in?
                #4 - the troll is on us - they know they can make it consistent, but what better way than to make a
                mockery out of your loyal players with such competence in fixing event mechanics that provides all
                convenience for your players?
                #5 we know arena matching is messed up, and the devs still left it that way. Only workaround on the players part is to
                form a strong party from your guild and lv80 friends. Better start working on cards system for arena as well..
                there's nothing else I can think of that will help

I'm gonna add another few problems which I feel players have to become accustomed to:
                - minigames, it's the only reason I'd want to keep playing wartune.
                I honestly dk what the devs are thinking... They were fine when it's rotated weekly, players accepted it and now?
                A few minigames like underground palace and goodies link are missing while fishing and jewel hunt are limited to1 day a week,
                and cloud adventures nerf is a real let down in every way it's modified now.

- event requirement and limitation. Requirement is set at lv5 synthesis for everything, so that participating in free events
                will hopefully trigger the exertion on players to buy more resources somehow.. Of all the resources we have, gems seems to be the first to overflow
                your inventory, and a limitation on gem synthesis is just another bottleneck to making the most of our gem progress, but yea, the devs don't give an <explexit>
                about player enjoyment

Simply put, the devs are certainly aware what they are doing - hoping to put a better bait each time during events
                Last edited by Imonseph; 01-14-2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X