Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

luck charms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luck charms

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! 80 luck charms to make lv7 wing??????

yes, really.

you can still synth them without charms, you know. but at 60-70% chance of success, and losing your cloth at failure.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by halo94 View Post
      REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! 80 luck charms to make lv7 wing??????
      You'll be begging for an 80 charm cost once you get level 8 or 9 wings.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl10set.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	413.7 KB
ID:	1723022

considering this happened without using charms, i say it's a good gamble.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

you might have missed that fashion synthesis succes rate was lowered.

Comment

That was a myth tho, I and several others can assure we are still at 90% successrate.

Failed once this event(did 1-7 first day, 1-5 second, and 1-5 the third).

Event before I made wing lv 1-8 without a single fail.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              That was a myth tho, I and several others can assure we are still at 90% successrate.

Failed once this event(did 1-7 first day, 1-5 second, and 1-5 the third).

Event before I made wing lv 1-8 without a single fail.
              What kind of sample size are you working with though? A couple dozen attempts, maybe (recently, since the hypothesis is that it's changed)? 90% seems pretty high for my experience, but I've always had pretty bad luck with clothing synth. I'm definitely more in line with a 75-80% success rate.

I'm pretty sure that the success rate of using cores for a 2->3 upgrade has gone down though, since I used to be able to get that easily, and now it's something like 20-25%.

Comment

70-80% is most likly more correct, I was blinded from the experince of the fashion+clothes I do at lv1.

Still failing around 1 per day in average isn't so bad(unless it happens on a 7+7 or something ).

I've never been into the fashion core only upgrading, as I know my luck suck, so there they might have reduced the chance. But clothes+clothes, except for the bad events where my luck have been TERRIBLE(once in 6 months basicly), I would say my luck with cloth+cloth is 70% or higher.

Comment

You're better off using the good luck charms in the long run. The cost of a failure with higher level clothing vs the rewards for success just isn't worth the gamble, especially with the wings. It's like opening 1000 event chests "hoping" to get the mount instead of trading all 1,000 of them in where you're guaranteed to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

You're better off using the good luck charms in the long run. The cost of a failure with higher level clothing vs the rewards for success just isn't worth the gamble, especially with the wings. It's like opening 1000 event chests "hoping" to get the mount instead of trading all 1,000 of them in where you're guaranteed to get it.
                    I think the chances of synthesizing two level 9 wings without charms is higher than opening 1,000 event chests nowadays. Those mounts are ridiculously difficult to get.

Comment

I had horrible luck this clothing event

Comment

Working...
                      X